Android Screen Mirroring PC Or Mac Without Root
Android Screen Mirroring | ANDROID Mirror | Screen Mirroring
If you want to share your pictures on a big screen without uploading them, and if you are a developer and you are in the middle of coding and you want to check your app without having to constantly reach for your phone then you must have to need to see your Android smartphone’s screen mirroring on your PC, if you have rooted smartphone then things can be easier.
Sometimes, when the projector is connected to a PC and you need to give a presentation very fast & you also needed to see your Android smartphone’s screen on your PC.
For the above purpose here we give you easy, quick and simple process to your Android smartphone’s screen mirroring on your PC, without any new installation, this only requires a Chrome browser app.
How To Do Android Screen Mirroring Without Root
A. WHAT YOU NEED ( Android Screen Mirroring )
- On the Windows, Mac, and Linux the Chrome works. Firstly, download Google Chrome and Vysor Chrome app.
- Then connect a USB cable to your phone to your PC.
- An Android smartphone or tablet with USB debugging enabled.
B. ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE ON ANDROID
- At first, go to the Settings > About Phone, and then scroll down and tap Build Number seven(7) times.
- Again, go back to Settings > Developer Options, then you will see a new option there.
- Next, scroll down and Enable USB Debugging Mode, when prompted then confirm the action.
C. ANDROID SCREEN MIRRORING TO YOUR WINDOWS PC OR MAC VIA USB
- On the Chrome App Launcher, start Vysor. Thereafter, click on Find Devices and select your phone.
- After doing this procedure, Vysor will start up, then you will see your Android screen Mirroring on your computer. (You can set your phone to connect automatically every time the USB cable is plugged into it, This Is Optional).
D. VYSOR’S APPEAL LIES IN FOUR ASPECTS
- This works on Windows, Linux, or Mac, so not needed to install any other software on your Android phone.
- The USB cable makes your screen reflect in almost real-time, as opposed to wireless solutions where there is distinct lag.
- Vysor still has a slight lag, but it’s much faster than working on wireless. Through your computer, you can interact with your phone’s screen.
E. HOW TO ANDROID SCREEN MIRRORING WIRELESSLY
In Android 5.0 Lollipop google added a feature that made easier to mirror wirelessly with cross-platform devices.
- Firstly, download it, AllCast Receiver for Chrome, and next download Mirror for Android.
- Then, start AllCast Receiver through the Chrome App Launcher [NOTE This requires the same WiFi network for your computer and smartphone, so make sure it].
- Finally, you can start Mirror on your Android phone. Choose the Network Device that matches your PC, in Mirror, probably it will still start with “Chrome @” followed by an IP address.
FEW DISADVANTAGES OF MIRROR
On the other hand, Mirror has some disadvantages too, these are,
- You will see what’s happening on the big screen but cannot interact with your screen through your PC, because, the interaction is limited to your phone itself.
- You can not remove the annoying “Mirror” floating watermark, that is going to stay.
There is another better option than the Mirror you can adapt if you are ready to root your device. This is, you can install the awesome Airdroid 3 suite on your Windows or Mac computer and choose the AirMirroring feature, here, this mirrors your screen on your computer and lets you interact with it by using of mouse and keyboard.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE