Apple iPhone XS MAX | Price | Specification | Details
Apple iPhone XS MAX
In September 2018, the Apple announced about the launch of its biggest priciest iPhone ever, and on 28th September, the iPhone XS MAX launched officially. This is a dustproof and water resistant iPhone, that support IP68 and water-resistant ability up to 30 minutes in a depth of 2 meters. This Dual-SIM Apple iPhone comes with three colors options, Silver, Space Gray, and Gold. There are three storage options available for iPhone XS MAX, like as 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB. The latest Apple iPhone XS MAX offers so many features. Its price, specifications, and some important features are mentioned here, you can take a look at these to know about Apple this iPhone.
APPLE iPhone XS MAX SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- DESIGN AND DISPLAY: The Apple iPhone XS MAX has an OLED screen with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and pixel density of 456 PPI. It sports a 6.5 inches (16.51 cm) super retina display with a resolution of 1242 x 2688 pixels. This is an iPhone that has 7.7 mm thickness, 77.4 mm width, 208 grams weight and 157.5 mm height. It has three colors options, Silver, Space Gray, and Gold. The iPhone has 84.89 % screen to body ratio, and it’s touchscreen support 3D touch with multi-touch.
- STORAGE AND PROCESSOR: This iPhone available with three storage options, 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB, you can not expand its storage up to 1TB. Apple iPhone XS Max is driven by A12 Bionic SoC with the next-generation neural engine and further packs a 4 GB of RAM and Apple GPU (four-core graphics). It supports M12 Co-Processor and the 64-bit architecture. The iPhone runs on iOS v12.0 Operating System along with Hexa Core processor (2.49 GHz, Dual-core, Vortex + 1.52 GHz, Tempest, Quad core).
- CAMERA: The iPhone XS MAX available in 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Primary Cameras with 4000 x 3000 Pixels image resolution, F1.8 physical aperture, Phase Detection autofocus, the Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Quad LED True Tone Flash and Optical Image Stabilisation. There are Burst mode and continuos Shooting mode available and in settings, you get ISO control and Exposure compensation. It features Optical Image stabilization in video recording, and it records video in 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps and 1920 x 1080 @ 240 fps. The main camera features 2 x Optical Zoom, 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Touch to focus, and Face Detection. There is also a 7 MP Front camera that placed in the front of iPhone XS MAX which supports F2.2 Physical Aperture, Retina Flash, and BSI Sensor. This front camera records video in 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: This is a Dual-SIM iPhone that has, SIM 1. Nano SIM, and SIM 2. eSIM, which supports 3G, 2G, and 4G (supports Indian bands) network and in both SIM GPRS and EDGE are available. It supports VoLTE, Mobile Hotspot, v5.0 Bluetooth, A-GPS, Glonass, USB 2.0, NFC and Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, MIMO.
- SENSORS AND BATTERY: This mobile support the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Light sensor, Gyroscope, and Compass. The Apple iPhone XS MAX packed with a 3147 mAh Li-ion battery which is not replaceable. Its battery offers wireless fast charging. In 30 minutes, the mobile can be charged up to 50 %.
- MULTIMEDIA AND SOME APPLICATIONS: The mobile has the loudspeaker, Lightning Audio Jack and Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus audio features in multimedia options. This iPhone doesn’t support the FM Radio.
APPLE iPhone XS MAX PRICE IN INDIA
The Apple iPhone XS MAX (64GB storage) comes in India with starting price of Rs. 109,900, which is the lowest price of iPhone XS MAX (64GB storage), that available on the Flipkart.com. The iPhone XS MAX’s another storage variants have also come with different price tags. The iPhone XS MAX ( 256GB variant) priced at Rs. 124,900 and on the other hand, the iPhone XS MAX ( 512GB variant) priced at Rs. 144,900.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE