Best Camera Smartphone Under 35K
Best Camera Smartphone
Now a day most of the people love to take snaps with their smartphone. After smartphone came it slowly killed digital cameras. Now OEMs are trying to give the best camera in a smartphone which can take an intelligent photo with background blur. They are also providing a full professional mode in photography as well as video recording. Now in a smartphone, you can control ISO, Shutter, WB, Zoom in (lossless) and manually focus. In the Indian smartphone market, even midrange devices are getting these kinds of features. Let’s jump on those phones.
Best Camera Smartphone Under 35K:
- One Plus 5T is in top position in this list with the price tag of 33k. In this smartphone, one of the main USP is its Cameras. Dual rear cameras in the back 16+20 MP with F1.7 aperture. Both of the lenses have the same aperture so the low light pic will be superb. There is a portrait mode available for the rear camera. It can take 2X lossless zoom pictures. This rear camera can shoot 4K videos. It has an EIS and a full fledge manual mode to play with your camera. This smartphone sports a 16MP camera on the front.
- In the second spot Honor V10 is shining and giving a very tough competition to One plus 5T with almost same features at a lower price of 30k. This device packs dual rear cameras 20+16MP with F1.8 aperture. Both of them have 1.8F and setup is like RGB+Monochrome. Low light pictures will be nice due to the low aperture. These dual cameras can take good portrait snaps and also can take 2X lossless zoom pictures. The rear camera can shoot 4K video and it has a full-fledged manual mode where you can control your camera. In front, it has a 13MP shooter with a portrait mode and it works nice.
- In the third spot, Honor takes the place again with Honor 8 Pro priced at This device houses dual rear cameras 12+12MP with f2.0 aperture. This device also has a portrait mode and can take 4K videos. There is a full manual mode for the rear camera. In front, it has an 8MP sensor which is decent.
- In fourth place, Nokia comes with Nokia 8 priced at 29K. It sports Dual 13+13 MP cameras in the back with F2.0 aperture. Like all those devices this smartphone also has a portrait mode for the rear camera. It can record 4k video. In the front, it houses a 13MP shooter.
- Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy A8+ and it makes the list priced at One of the main USP is a camera and it houses a single rear camera 16MP with F1.7 aperture. Low light snaps will be excellent due to that aperture. Surprisingly this device houses dual front shooter 16+8MP with portrait mode available. The rear camera can shoot 1080p video.
Some Honorable mentions:-
- Asus Zenfone s Zoom.
- Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Samsung C9 pro.
As you have seen if you want a value for money device then 5T and V10 are there. But V10 is slightly ahead because of that price. The only phone that comes under 30k and can take awesome shots. The only phone that has portrait mode for the rear as well as for front also.
There will be lots of devices to come in 2018. Let’s see what is waiting for us. Let’s touch the future.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE