Best Dual Camera Smartphone From 2017 Under 20k
Best Dual Camera Smartphone
Last year trend was providing a dual-camera setup on a smartphone. Different manufacturers have given their smartphone dual cameras, some are giving front dual and some are providing dual rear cameras.
In this segment, we are going to tell you some dual-camera smartphone which steals the market. As usual in this segment, the fight for No. 1 spot is between two giant manufacturers from China Xiaomi and Huawei’s Honor.
Only Honor has 4 cameras set up in this category of the dual rear as well as a dual front camera. Honor is killing it every section, but MI A1 performs better even best portrait (rear camera) in this segment. Let’s start.
Best Dual Rear camera Smartphone (Top 5):-
- Honor 9i is top in this position with 4 cameras. Dual cameras in the rear with 16+2 where a 2MP camera is for depth sensing. It helps to get a portrait shot. They also provide a mode called Wide Aperture which is same as a portrait. After clicking the portrait you can actually change the Depth amount that is nice. They have planted 13+2MP cameras in the front for getting a perfect portrait shot in the selfie and it works well. This smartphone also has a full-fledged manual mode where u can control your ISO, SHUTTER, WB, FOCUS.
- In the second spot, MI A1 comes. Dual rear camera set up which is totally different from other manufacturers. It sports 12+12 Dual rear camera, secondary camera is a teleport lens which can take 2X zoom images (Optical) and also it helps to get the best portrait in this segment. The only reason it comes to second is that it has a 5MP front camera which is average. Mi A1 also has a manual mode for the rear camera.
- The third position goes to Honor 7X. Same Camera setup like 9i in back 16+2 MP. It can also take a decent portrait. It has 8MP front shooter which can take a portrait shot but not as well as 9i. Like 9i it has also a manual mode. With a decent camera and aggressive pricing, it comes in No 3.
- Now comes a phone from Motorola called Moto g5s plus. It sports a Dual camera setup in the rear as 13+13 MP config. Here the work of lens is totally different with RGB + Monochrome sensor. It can take a decent portrait. It has an 8MP front shooter. It also comes with a manual mode for the rear camera.
- Infinix is a new brand in India and it has launched Zero 5. Dual 12+13 MP rear camera setup is more like Mi A1 but a little difference. It has a lossless 2X optical Zoom lens with a Wide angle shooter. It can also take nice portrait shots. It has a 16MP front shooter. With that, it makes in Top 5.
Some Honorable Mentions:-
- Asus Zenfone Selfie 4 pro. Dual 20+8 MP front Camera with 13MP rear shooter.
- Coolpad Cool Play 6. Dual 13+13 MP rear Camera and 8MP front shooter.
- Lenovo K8 Note. Dual 13+5 MP rear Camera with 13MP front shooter.
- Vivo V5 Plus. Dual 20+8 MP front Camera with 16 MP back camera.
- Oppo F3 Plus. Dual 16+8 MP front Camera with 16MP rear shooter.
- Gionee A1 Plus. Dual 16+5 MP rear Camera with 20MP front shooter.
Best Dual Camera SmartphoneUnder 12k:-
In this segment which works well is that Honor 6X. With 12+2 MP dual rear camera setup it is the best buy under 12k (3GB/32GB). Where 2 MP works as a depth-sensing camera. This phone can take some portrait shots known as wide aperture mode. Portraits are not good as others but it can do the job well under its price. It has an 8MP front shooter and a full manual mode for the rear camera.
Hope in this coming year we will see more excellent phones than last year. Let’s touch the future.
For more SUBSCRIBE & SHARE with your friends.