Best Mid-ranger Phone From 2017 You Can Buy
Top Best Mid-Ranger Phone from 2017 You Can Buy
Last year there were lots of fighters in midrange segment under 15k. Two companies were fighting for the top position. The fight was between Redmi Note 4 vs Honor 6x. Then comes moto g5/g5s/ g5s+, Lenovo k8 note. In this segment, Redmi note 4 shines with its aggressive pricing and excellent chipset but Honor 6x was really became a tough competitor after cutting down the price with its dual camera. Both manufactures from China, as usual, no Indian companies that can fight in this segment due to lack of R&D.
Honestly in 2017 Honor from Huawei was trying to killing all the competitors by producing Honor 7x and Honor 9i in that segment. At the end of 2017 fights are between MiA1 VS Honor 7X. Honor 9i is the first camera in this segment with 4 cameras. We will cover the review of Mi A1 vs Honor 7x later but in this topic, we are here to provide you the best of 2017 midranges. Let’s begin.
Best Mid-Ranger Phone Under 15k
- Xiaomi Mi A1. Dual Camera setup rears with a teleport lens, 5.5-inch FHD display, 5MP front shooter, 4GB/64GB, SD625 with stock android and promised Android P update this phone is top in this segment.
- Honor 7X is on top with A1 cause it has something that no one has that is a full view 6inch display with 18:9 ratio, Kirin 659 Chip inside, 4GB/32GB/64GB, Dual Cameras 16+2, 8MP front with android N and Oreo update for future makes it a joint winner.
- Redmi Note 4 with SD625, 3GB/32GB 4GB/64GB, 13MP rear and 5MP front camera, 5.5-inch FHD display, massive 4100 mAh battery with an aggressive price this phone became India’s top-selling smartphone in 2017.
Again a device of Honor that keeps haunting Xiaomi is Honor 6X. After the price cut, this device is an excellent even best buy at this price (12k). Under the hood, it is powered by Kirin 655, 3GB/32GB 4GB/64GB, Dual camera 12+2, 5.5-inch FHD display, 8MP front and 3340 mAh battery with those this phone is excellent.
- Moto g5s+ is powered by SD625, 13+13 MP dual rear camera, 8MP front camera, 5.5-inch FHD display, 3000 mAh battery 4GB/64GB storage.
- Moto g5+ is also powered by SD625, 4GB/32GB, 12MP rear and 5MP front, 5.2-inch FHD display, 3000 mAh battery.
- Samsung ON Max runs under MTK Helio P25 chipset, 4GB/32GB storage, 5.7-inch FHD Display, 3300 mAh battery, 13MP rear and front camera.
- Nokia is known for its superb build quality and it does with its Nokia 6. Powered by SD430, 16MP Rear camera with an 8MP front camera, 3GB/32GB storage, 5.5-inch FHD display, 3000 mAh battery.
Here Are Some Honorable Mentions:-
- Lenovo K8 note.
- Lenovo k8 Plus.
- Coolpad Coolplay 6.
- Asus Zenfone Selfie pro.
- 10.or G.
- Micromax Canvas infinity pro.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Gionee A1.
- LG Q6.
- Yu YUreka 2.
Let’s see what is waiting for us in 2018. Let’s touch the future.
For more SUBSCRIBE & SHARE with your friends.