Budget Phones under 8K from 2017 You can buy
Budget Phones under 8K
Budget Phones under 8K from 2017 you can buy
Last year was the year for the smartphone. Lots of brands introduced their budget category smartphone under 8k. After the success of JIO Indian smartphone market has been changed a lot. There were companies like Xiaomi, Motorola, Infocus, Panasonic who focused in this price segment. Let’s come to the point best budget category smartphone with VoLTE support.
Budget Phones Under 5k
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A recently launched. With SD425 chipset, 2GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, Android N, 5 inch HD Display, IR Blaster, MIUI 9, 3000 mAh Battery, 13MP rear/5MP front Camera this phone is king in this segment.
- Ten or D is the new contender of Redmi 5A. It has also SD425 like Redmi 5A, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, FP scanner, 3500 mAh Battery, 5.2 inch HD Display with Android N (Stock), 13MP rear/ 5MP front Camera. This phone is a tough contender for Redmi 5A.
- Ivoomi is a new brand in India. They launched ivoomi me 3 with MTK 6737 chip, 5.2 inch HD display, 4000 mAh battery, 2GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, 8MP Front and Back Camera. With android N & a shatterproof display, this phone makes a place in No.3 in this spot.
- Sansui also has phones in India, their Horizon 2 makes this place having MTK 6737 Chip, 5 inch HD display, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, decent 2450mAh battery and a surprisingly IR blaster. This phone also runs on Android N.
Budget Phones Under 6k to 8k
- Smartron is an Indian Brand which launched SRT phone. Recently it got priced cut (7999/-). Under the hood, this phone has SD653 chipset, 4GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, 5.5-inch FHD display, FP scanner on the back, 13MP rear/5MP front Camera, 3000 mAh battery runs on Android N.
- Ten or.E launched with SD 430 chipset having specs like 3GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, FP scanner, 5.5-inch FHD Display, 13MP rear/5MP front Camera, 4000mAh battery with Android 7 (upgradable to Oreo as per company claims).
- Infocus is an American brand that launched Turbo 5 plus with Dual Camera in this segment. With MTK 6750, 4850 mAh battery, 5 inch HD display, Dual 13MP camera on the back and 5 MP front, FP scanner this phone is a complete buy which runs on Android N.
- Infocus just launched Full View Display phone at this price with a Dual camera setup. It has MTK 6735 chip, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, Dual 13+5 rear camera, 8 MP front cam, 7 inch HD display runs on Android N with 4000 mAh battery.
- Xolo is another Indian brand which makes this list with their Era 3X having MTK chipset, 3GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, 13MP rear and front camera first selfie phone at this price. This phone also has FP scanner, 5 inch HD display, 3000 mAh battery runs on Android 7.
- Redmi 5A 3GB version (already included umder 5k segment 2gb version)
- Motorola Moto C.
- Yu Yureka 2.
- Redmi Y1 lite ( almost same specs like 5A).
- Kult Beyond.
- Motorloa E4.
- Ten or. D 3GB version.
Last year was a spectacular year for budget phones. Let’s see what is waiting for us in 2018.
Let’s touch the Future.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE