30+ Best Free Screen Capture Tools & Plugins | Bonus Tool | 2018
Screen Capture Tools
A screenshot is a very helpful way to keep something which is very important for you and to share something with another person and it is also supportive for keeping your computer’s important activity through a simple way. Here we give you a collection of free tools and plugins to capture screenshots for windows and macOS, follow this to get good quality screenshots by using very easy techniques.
A. Screen Capture Tools
- Jing Project: This is capable to do instance image and video capturing and here you can also do sketches on the image and share them online, the Jing is a project of Techsmith. It is a great Image & video screen capture tools.
- Nimbus Capture: In this browsers named, the Chrome, Opera, Firefox on Windows and macOS the Nimbus Capture is available. Nimbus Capture’s easy-to-use editor screen capture tools offer you to edit screenshots and you can save it and share it through online to Nimbus or Google Drive if you want.
- ShareX: It is a Windows screen capture tools which offer you to capture regions on screen and customize them later using effects, annotations, highlights and color picker and share it through online services like as Imgur, Dropbox etc.
- Greenshot: This screen capture tools run only on Windows PC, the Greenshot capture any region on the screen or a web page and presents the options to annotate or highlight parts of the shot and this gives you an option to upload it to Flicker or Picasa and also option to save the file.
- Monosnap: Using This screen capture tools you are capable to take screenshots, crop them pixel-perfectly, highlight details in images and draw on the screenshots and you can save them and upload them through Monosnap.
- Lightshot: This screen capture tools support multiple OSs and browsers like Windows, macOS, Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Opera. With just two clicks you can capture the screen and if you want you can edit them.
- Screenpresso: Here you capture photos through the PrintScreen key and, its inbuilt editor offer you to highlight an area. In Screenpresso screen capture tools your images shared or uploaded online via Dropbox, Google Drive etc, and it saved automatically in its library.
- Skitch by Evernote: The Skitch by Evernote support for use shapes, highlight essential areas, sharing the snapshot, annotations and in your Evernote account, you can upload the final pictures.
- ScreenToGif: This Windows screen capture tools an open-source app. ScreenToGif support for webcam, screen, and its own skateboard, and here you can export images as a GIF or video and also edit the images through its editor.feature.
- TinyTake: To capture videos and images using the webcam, share it, store the images online, and you can annotate them through TinyTake. The TinyTake screen capture tools support in macOS and Windows.
- Capture: This program can capture screen in area selection mode or in full screen and this is also supported savings in different formats.
- Paparazzi!: The screen capture tools program can capture entire web pages and saved with size and filename options, supported for JPEG, TIFF, PDF, and PNG. The program Paparazzi! supported in macOS.
- Snipaste: Snipaste supported in macOS and in Windows as of writing. The screen capture tools Snipaste is capable to give you intuitive sniping experience with color picker and keyboard shortcuts, and here you annotate and edit the images and you can be pasted the images as floating windows.
- BrowseShot: The BrowseShot program is compatible with Safari browser and provides back/forward support as well and BrowseShot capture full-length shots or a scrollable area in PNG format.
- Screenshot Captor: The program works only in Windows and here you can add shapes (like arrows) and texts to snapped images, it also supports recording videos from webcams and doing more. You can upload the pictures in image hosting sites.
- Lightscreen: The Lightscreen screen capture tools feature offers you to upload the shots to Imgur and also allows to preview the image in its image viewer. This program support in Windows and Linux and works mostly in the background.
- FastStone Screen Capture: The FastStone Screen Capture tools let you capture, record screen activities, annotate anything like menus, windows, objects etc, and here images saved in one of the supported formats. You can edit the captures, email them and also you can give watermarks and add effects.
- Jet Screenshot: This Screen Capture tools supported only in Windows, here you are capable to capture screenshots along with a shareable URL, can edit the captured images and you can upload them.
- Sharpshooter: This Screen Capture tools captured shots and can open it in other apps with very quickly and it offers you to save the captures in multiple file formats. The Sharpshooter is available in macOS.
- TechSmith Snagit: Screen Capture tools can edit the captured images and videos and can add visuals to your screen recording and can save as GIFs. This is supported in macOS and Windows.
- LICEcap: The LICEcap available on macOS and Windows it offers you to record screen activities, and you can pause and restart recording, insert texts and can save screen activities as GIFs.
- Ashampoo Snap 9: It edits recorded images and this is a built-in text recognition tool and quick sharing features to share the shots which offer you many smart features and live-editing. the program is available on Windows7.
- PicPick: Here you get lots of options to edit your screenshots and can share it via the web, for example, the edit options are, pixel ruler, whiteboards, color palette and color picker and here pictures can be enhanced with effects. This is supported on Windows.
- Snipping Tool: This is a Windows Screen Capture tools which allow you to draw freely or add highlights in the image, you can save the images and copy them in the clipboard. Snipping Tool is snipped in free-form or rectangular form.
- puush: The program offers keyboard shortcuts and drag-and-drop gestures to support quick capture and here your captured screenshots are directly uploaded to provide you shareable URLs. This is macOS and Windows program.
B. BROWSER EXTENSIONS (Screen Capture Tools)
- Fireshot: In Fireshot program your images can be saved as an image or a PDF, and you can upload or share them on the web. It offers quick edits, adding annotations and this is supported in popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and IE.
- Awesome screenshot: It is used as an extension for Chrome and allows to add annotations, share images directly, blur sensitive info and you can store your captures directly to the server share them to know for feedback.
- Screenshot Extension: Screenshot Extension offers you to create PDF from images, blur, annotate and you can upload them to Google Drive. This program can capture in vertical and horizontal both content.
- Screengrab!: Here you can capture a section of a page, preview them and upload them directly to image hosting site like as Snaggy, Imgur etc. The Screengrab is an add-on for Chrome, Mozilla Firefox which can save web pages as images in PNG, JPG, or BMP format.
- Full Web Page Screenshots: It offers you to take screenshots and save it as images or as PDFs and here you can capture all the tabs in one click, and you can also edit, email, upload, annotate and print the pictures. The Full Web Page Screenshots program is an add-on for Firefox.
- Full Page Screenshots: The program capable to capture and save the images as PNGs and it offers to capture whole or part of the web page with the use of page extension and this is another tool for Chrome.
SUBSCRIBE US AND SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS.....