Get Google Assistant On Android 5.0 Lollipop Without Rooting
Google Assistant Android Without Rooting
To receive the Google Assistant on your Android Lollipop device, you can use two procedures. The first procedure is, install from the Google Assistant APK file, and the second is use the Nova Launcher. Both are stated below, you can choose your suitable option from there.
Installation Process Of Google Assistant On Android
INSTALL FROM GOOGLE ASSISTANT APK FILE ON ANDROID
If you want you can install Google Assistant from the APK file, and you can also set up it to replace the Google Now. For this, you have to enable the downloads from unknown sources in your phone, and its way is mentioned below:
- Go to phone ‘Settings‘ and then ‘Security‘.
- Next, scroll down and toggle on ‘Unknown Sources‘.
When you will do the steps it will allow you to install apps from other sources besides Google Play Store, and next, you can download the Google Assistant APK file on your Android phone and at last to install it tap on ‘Install‘ button. Finally, enable it and recognize your voice.
You May Like Most Useful Voice Commands For Google Now
The procedure for replacing Google Now for Google assistance:
- Move to the ‘Your Stuff‘ section in the Google Assistant app.
- Thereafter tap on the ‘Add Reminder‘ and then click on ‘Get Started‘ to help the Google Assistant recognize your voice. Say OK GOOGLE three times to done your work.
Through the following two steps confirm that your phone’s Voice input is configured to accept your orders (words):
- Reach to the phone’s ‘Settings‘ and next ‘Language & input‘.
- Then, tap on ‘Voice input‘ and select the ‘Enhance Google services‘.
The last work you have to do, long press the ‘Home‘ button or swipe upward from it and when it will be asked to set Google Assistant as the default app, only tap on ‘Always‘ button.
USE NOVA LAUNCHER
To add a shortcut for Google Assistant on the ‘Home‘ screen, you need to use a fine Android Launcher and also confirm that the Google App is updated to the latest version. The Nova launcher is a good Android Launcher according to this purpose:
- At first, you need to install Nove Launcher. Next, set it as the default home screen. Just to set it as default, press the home button in the Nova launcher app.
- Thereafter, tap and hold on an empty space on the home screen and select ‘Widgets‘.
- Then, tap and hold on the ‘Activities‘ widget and drop it on the home screen.
- After doing the above tasks, it will be asked you to select an activity from the list. Then scroll down and tap on Google App to open its activities.
- Select the Google Assistant option with the description- google . android . apps .gsa .staticplugins .opa .hq .OpaHqActivity
The Google Assistant icon will be added on the home screen, and to open the Google assistant, just tap on it and like as the above method, set it.
You May Like10 Best Virtual Phone Number Apps
MUST KNOW– In the Google Allo messaging app, the Google Assistant is included. There Google Assistant does not work systemically, but it is true in the Google Allo app, you will definitely notice the Google Assistant.
If you know any other way to get Google Assistant on your android smartphone please let us know in the comment section, to stay with us SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE with your friends because sharing is caring.