How To Connect Physical Keyboard To An Android Device
Connect Keyboard To An Android
A full-size physical desktop USB/Bluetooth keyboard can be connected to an Android device. It doesn’t matter what Android device you have, Android smartphone, tablet, Tv or other wearable devices, you can connect a full-size physical desktop keyboard with your any Android. The steps of how to connect the desktop keyboard with Android device, are really very simple, you can do it easily and very fast. Here we mentioned three simple steps, let’s check out them:
Easy Steps Of Connect Physical Keyboard To An Android Device
A. USB KEYBOARD TO ANDROID DEVICE
Through a USB OTG (On-The-Go) adapter you are able to connect a USB keyboard to a USB OTG supported Android device. When you will do the above task, you need to confirm this with the Easy OTG Checker app, this app catches the required USB OTG hardware and software API, automatically.
When you get the USB OTG, do the following steps:
- At first, connect the keyboard to the USB connector and connect your phone with the micro-USB connector.
- Then, the keyboard will connect automatically, when it connects to your PC.
- Finally, you can open any app to start typing on the keyboard and then you will see your text will become visible to the device’s screen.
[ NOTE, You can use all keys of the keyboard like Page Down, Page Up, and shortcuts, after connecting it successfully.]
B. BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD ANDROID:
You can connect a Bluetooth keyboard to your Android phone. It is so simple, look at the procedure:
- Firstly, on both devices turn off Bluetooth, and from the list of nearby Bluetooth devices, Select the keyboard. Provide a pin code (generally it is ‘0000’), if asked.
- After doing this your keyboard will connect and then start your typing.
C. CONNECT PC KEYBOARD TO ANDROID (WiFi):
Sometimes when you stand in the need to type a lengthy text on the tour phone, then this method is the perfect option for you. You can connect your PC and Android phone over Wi-Fi by using an app and transfer text from the PC to the Phone very easily. By the WiFi Keyboard app, you can transfer text using a browser window, and after installation of the app just set this as the default input method.
- Go to Settings and then tap on Language & Input.
- Next, tap on current keyboard option and then tap on Choose your keyboard.
- After that, enable WiFi keyboard, and tap on the again tap on the Current keyboard option and choose WiFi keyboard.
- Open the WiFi keyboard app, you will see two addresses or you can access it from the notification bar. To open the WiFi keyboard web interface, you can enter any of these addresses in your PC’s browser window.
You May Like: How To Backup Contacts Android To PC
IMPORTANT TIP: Assured that, you must disconnect the keyboard after use because it removes phone battery very fast for every method.
If you know any other steps to connecting a keyboard to an android device please let us know in the comment section to stay with us SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE.