How To Play Dual Audio Movies In Android Phone
Play Dual Audio Movies In Android Phone
I love to watch movies in Hindi audio (dual audio) on my PC, but when I want to enjoy this dual audio movie file on my Andriod phone, The default video player able to play only English audio and I can’t set the audio in Hindi. So I search for how to play dual or multi audio movies or videos on an Android smartphone. In this process what learn, is mention down below.
Read Also Highest Performing PC You Can Buy
A few times ago my old android phone also unable to play HD/Full HD video files, due to low screen resolution and low hardware configuration. I need to play those HD videos with external Media Player apps, Those Media Player apps do the Hardware(HW)/Software(SW) compression for playing the HD video file. But now my New Redmi phone can play Full HD movies smoothly without the app, because of the upgraded hardware and HD resolution of the screen. Now, this case is also similar, many apps placed in the play store to play a dual audio movie file. And the good news is that my old favorite MX Player, that I used for playing HD video, also able to play the dual audio movies. So let’s come to the main point without wasting letters.
How To Play Dual Audio Movies Or Videos On Android Smartphone
First thing fast Download the MX Player app and install in your phone, If you have already MX Player App in your phone then follow down below steps…
- Now start MX Player on your smartphone from the application menu.
- Now start playing the dual audio movie or video on MX Player.
- You will see a sound (music) icon on the top right bar in MX Player.
- Now tap on the music icon.
- After taping the music icon you can see those other languages.
- Select HINDI or another language by taping on it.
- Now if you can listen to your selected language on this video, then sit back and enjoy.
- If you can’t able to listen to your selected language, do check the “Use SW audio decoder“ option on.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE