HOW TO INSTALL BEST APPS ON ANDROID TV
Using apps on Android TV suggests, the user is staying a step ahead. If you have Android TV and you want to get ahead, then you can install the best apps on your Android TV, there is nothing to worry about if the way of Using apps on Android TV is unknown to you.
I have started the process below, that is so easy, you can do the process within a short time, and if after installing apps in the future, you think to uninstall the app then that’s process is also disclosed below. So let’s explore the ways.
INSTALL BEST APPS ON ANDROID TV
ON YOUR ANDROID TV JUST INSTALL AN APP
The process of installing an app on Android TV is very simple, the process is here for you:
- At the left of the Home Screen, use the D-pad on your remote to select ‘Apps’.
- Then, a menu will come on the right, that will tell you a list of apps that has supports your device, and you also can select ‘Get More Apps’ or ‘Google Play Store’.
- Next, some rows of suggested apps will come on the main page of the Play Store.
- Thereafter, you have to use the D-pad again, on your remote for selecting tabs like, ‘Apps’, ‘My Apps’, and ‘Games’. You can search there, a particular app via the search icon, and also you can organize the Store by games/ apps.
- After that, in the Search box type the name of the game or app you want, and when searched results come, you have to use the D-pad to select the app.
- Next, after selecting, click on ‘Install’, to install the app. If you want, you can use D-pad to scroll down and view the screenshot of an app before downloading that.
- Then, you will see a bar that will show you the progress of the installation process, finally, when it will be completed, you just select, ‘Open’ to open the app. This way you can open the app on your Android TV Home at any time as per your choice.
ON YOUR ANDROID TV UNINSTALL AN APP
If you want to uninstall the app that you installed previously, you just follow the below-mentioned process:
- Firstly, you have to use the D-pad on your remote, on the left to select ‘Apps’.
- Then, peak the game or app which you want to uninstall, and next, hold down the ‘Select’ or ‘Enter’ button on your remote, and in the pop-up menu, choose, ‘Uninstall’.
- A new interface will appear, when your Android TV asks, you want to uninstall the app, you have to select ‘OK’. Then finally, from your Android TV, the app will be deleted.
Do Subscribe And Share With Your Friends…