How To Make Kids Friendly Android Phone
Kids Friendly Android Phone
Usually, when your kid wants to use your mobile, you may give it to him for his little fun. If you are a responsible parent, we suggest you don’t do it before making your Android device suitable for your little kid. We have said this because of your Android mobile may consist of your personal apps and important data. Opening these data and apps are totally inappropriate for your kids-age, you may understand what we want to say.
In one sentence the main thing is, you can give your Android device to your child after making it kid-friendly. You don’t need to take any stress because we told you the techniques, how you will make your Android phone kids-friendly, and to know it just follow the below-mentioned steps…
How To Make Your Android Phone Kids Friendly
ENABLE SECURITY LOCK ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE
- The security lock feature is a very helpful feature, by enabling security lock you can make your Android phone kids friendly. You should know that almost every Android smartphones offer password, or pattern lock, or face detection option as security lock, and some Android handsets present two or more security lock options (like pattern lock and face detection) to make your phone safe from the wrong hand. We suggest you to must enable security lock in your Android phone, here is how you will do it:
A. Go to SETTINGS > SECURITY, next tap SCREEN LOCK, the security lock options will available for your phone.
You May Like 20 Top Mobile Games For Your Brain Test
MAKE GOOGLE PLAY STORE KIDS FRIENDLY
- The Google Play Store is a place where your child can download anything such as kids app, games, kids video games, and also adults app. So there you should sincere about what your child required to download, the way is simple, there you just need to turn on Parental controls feature from Google Play Store.
To Turn On Parental Controls Do This
A. Tap MAIN MENU at the top-left corner and go to SETTINGS, and next tap PARENTAL CONTROLS.
B. After that turn on the Toggle Button on the next page.
After doing these, you will be asked to provide a 4 Digit pin which will be used to make any changes in parental control options, so your pin will need to be hard thus your kid doesn’t guess it.
Finally, you will see all the available Google Play Store products based on the availability in your country, for example, movies, books, games, and etc, there tap on each product and select the appropriate age restriction according to the age of your kid.
Techniques For restricting Unauthorized Purchase
A. Tap on ‘REQUIRED AUTHENTICATION FOR PURCHASE‘, and next select ‘FOR ALL PURCHASE THROUGH GOOGLE PLAY ON THIS DEVICE‘.
You will have to provide a password for your connected Google account for each time when you will desire to purchase something, after enabling the option.
(Remind That, you will have to go through this setup process for each Google account which you are using on your phone).
GET YOUTUBE KIDS FOR ANDROID PHONE
- YouTube Kids is the official YouTube app presented by Google, this is an appropriate app for kids. Here kids watch their age-perfect videos, which they love to see and you will be also happy enough. All settings are protected behind a password on top, this only you will know. YouTube has no relevant option to control what your kid sees, and some times its recommended things are truly irrelevant for your kid, so, maybe to solve this problem, Google has gifted this kids-friendly ‘YouTube Kids‘ app.
CREATE A SAFE ZONE INSIDE YOUR PHONE
- For your kid’s fun, you can create a safe zone inside your phone, very easily. In this zone, kids can do whatever they want and these programmes are safe for them and they will not able to move away from it. So, there is no chance for your kid to see your personal data. The ‘Kids Place’ app would be the app which you can use to create a safe zone for your kid. If kids back out using the ‘Home’ button, the Kids Place app will re-launch, and also if they restart the phone the Kids Place app will automatically open up (if the app was running previously to restart) on the screen.
There is the only way to exit the ‘Kids Place‘ app, that is you have to states the password (which you only know) of the app. The ‘Kids Place’ app permits you to manage which apps can access the Wi-Fi, automatically restart the app (if it closes), block incoming calls, and more parental controls.
You May Like How To Protect And Hide Folder And Files In Android
DISABLE DOWNLOADS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES
- When your kid search for a simple thing in the browser, it allows to download APKs and install them, if you think your kid can install an app only on Google Play Store, then you are wrong. To stop the installation of apps and games from other sources, must disable Unknown Sources from your phone settings.
To Stop Disable Unknown Sources Just Do This:
A. Go to phone SETTINGS > SECURITY, and then scroll down and toggle off UNKNOWN SOURCES option.
USE SCREEN PINNING
- If your child only needs to use a single app you don’t need to go through the above-mentioned techniques, but if you have an Android 5.0 or above device then to pin a single app on the screen, you can use the built-in Screen Pinning feature. This feature will permit you to let your children use a single app.
Enable Screen Pinning Through These Simple Steps
A. Go to the SETTINGS > SECURITY, and SCROLL DOWN and tap SCREEN PINNING.
To Pin An App Do This
A. Open the app and press the ‘Overview‘ button, then you will see a tiny Pin Button just next to your app, tap on it, the app will be pinned.
B. Just press and hold the ‘Back‘ and ‘Overview‘ buttons at the same moment.
The phone screen will immediately close then, and you will have to enter the lock screen pattern to open the phone.
C. On the next page, TOGGLE ON the SCREEN PINNING option, and for security Select the ‘ASK FOR UNLOCK PATTERN BEFORE UNPINNING‘ option.
LOCK-DOWN SENSITIVE APPS
- Another effective way to keep your handset child-friendly is locking down the sensitive apps of your mobile. For this purpose, you need to use the app locker tool, for example, the ‘AppLock‘ is a good option to do this. To hide your personal data and apps like calling app, social media app, banking app, and gallery, you can use the ‘AppLock’ application. This gives the full control over locking apps, and it’s features are useable in the ad-supported version. The app is able to stop your kid from the receiving calls, uninstalling any apps, and downloading apps from Google Play Store, and the ‘AppLock’ app can lock down your phone’s third-party app, and installed system apps.
If you have any suggestion please let me know in the comments section, to stay with us SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE with your friends…