Lenovo Z5s Specifications
This year (2018) in December, the Lenovo Z5s was launched. The Lenovo Z5s comes in three color options Titanium Blue, Starry Black, and Honey Orange color. This smartphone did not launch in India yet. It is a Dual-SIM (both Nano) smartphone, offers 6.30-inch 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels display and 4GB RAM. The phone powered by 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor. It has 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The primary camera of this phone is 16MP (f/1.8) + 8MP + 5MP and for selfies, it has 16MP (f/2.0). The phone comes with a 3300mAh battery pack. From factor of this phone is 156.70 x 74.50 x 7.85 (Height x Width x Thickness) and all combined weight is 172.00 grams. The connectivity options are on this phone is Wi-Fi. GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and NFC. This phone includes FP Sensor and Gyroscope Sensor.
The full specifications of Lenovo Z5s are described here, must look below to note these:
SPECIFICATIONS OF LENOVO Z5s
- SCREEN: The Lenovo Z5s sports 6.30-inch 97.4 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio) LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors touchscreen display with the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and 19:5:9 aspect ratio (~409 ppi density).
- CAMERA: This smartphone comes with triple rear camera setup. The main rear camera is the 16-megapixel camera (with 6P lens and f/1.8 aperture), others are an 8-megapixel f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom secondary camera, and a 5-megapixel f/2.4, depth sensor camera, supports rear flash. For selfies, it features a 16-megapixel camera (with f/2.0 aperture), and in selfie camera, you get beauty filters and digital zoom features.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system, with ZUI 10 Skin.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: The 3.5mm Headphones, USB OTG, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC are included in Lenovo Z5s, as connectivity options.
- SENSORS AND BATTERY: The Lenovo Z5s offers Fingerprint sensor and a Gyroscope sensor. It comes with a 3300mAh battery. The phone weights 172 g and its dimensions are 157.70 x 74.50 x 7.85.
- PROCESSOR AND STORAGE: The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (2.2GHz) processor, that packed with 4GH RAM and have 64GB internal storage. The storage option is expandable up to 256GB by microSD card.
You May Like: What Is Google Assistant | How Does It Work
About The Company
Lenovo founded in Beijing in the year 1984, it acquired with IBM‘s PC busyness in 2005. In the year 2011 Lenovo entered the Android and Windows tablet market and began selling Android smartphones in 2012, and join hand with Motorola Mobility from Google in 2014. In China, there is an online sub-brand for smartphones called Zuk launched by Lenovo.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE