Mi A1 SPECIFICATION | DETAILS | PRICE
The privately owned company Xiaomi, has a skin (MIUI) for its Android phones and tablets. the company is also known to us mainly for its good quality products which they sold with the pocket-friendly price. Thus anyone can buy their products in their budget like as, smartphones, tablets, fitness trackers, TVs, and air purifiers. In India & around the world, the company largely sells its phones via flash sales.
In September 2017, the Mi A1 was first launched. Here we give you full specifications of the phone, so let’s look at this
SPECIFICATIONS Of MI A1
The Mi A1 features so many things to give you very easy and helpful use, all these specifications are mentioned here…
GENERAL AND DISPLAY
- SCREEN: The phone sports LTPS IPS LCD ca 5.50 inches 82.6 cm2 (~70.1% screen to body ratio) touchscreen display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution 16:9 ratio(~403 PPI). Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS: The phone’s dimensions measured 155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 and the phone weights at 168 g (5.82 oz).
- COLORS: It has three colors options, Gold, Black and Rose Gold.
- BATTERY: The phone offers 3080 mAh Non-removable Li-lon battery.
- Build: Aluminium finished back, Glass in front.
Mi A1 sports dual camera and rear flash.
- FRONT CAMERA: The front camera is 5-megapixel 1080p.
- REAR CAMERA AND FLASH: The rear has two 12-mp (f/2.2, 26mm, 1.25µm) + 12-mp (f/2.6, 50mm, 1µm), PDAF, 2x optical zoom, It also has dual–tone LED flash.
- Video Camera: 720p@120fps, 2160p@30fps.
- Features: Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama.
There are so many connectivity options you will get in Mi A1, they are:
- DUAL SIM: The phone is dual Nano-SIM smartphone. Both SIMs are GSM and both supports 3G, 4G/ LTE, and 4G supports in India(Band 40).
- BLUETOOTH, HEADPHONES, AND GPS: The device support v 4.20 LE Bluetooth, A-GPS and 3.5 mm Headphones.
- Wi-Fi: The phone support wi-fi with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot standards support.
- USB, INFRA, RADIO: USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0, Infrared port, FM Radio.
In terms of software, the phone has Android 7.1.2(Nougat) upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo); Android One, Operating System.
- PROCESSOR AND RAM: The phone has Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, 2GHz octa-core Cortex-A53 processor with 4 GB RAM.
- INTERNAL STORAGE: You will get 64GB internal storage in the phone, but you can expand it if you want.
- EXPANDABLE INTERNAL STORAGE: In MI A1 storage can expand up to 128GB via microSD Card.
- GPU: Adreno 506.
Take a look at below to know which sensor support in Mi A1 and which are not,
- TEMPERATURE AND BAROMETER SENSORS: The phone does not support both sensors.
- ACCELEROMETER AND AMBIENT LIGHT SENSORS: The phone supports these both sensors.
- COMPASS/ MAGNETOMETER: The Compass/ Magnetometer support on Mi A1.
- GYROSCOPE AND PROXIMITY SENSOR: On Mi A1, you will get both Gyroscope and Proximity sensors.
RS, 15999/-, 19999/-.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE