Motorola One Power | Specifications | Price
Motorola One Power Specifications And Price
After the establishment of Motorola Mobility in 2011, the company was divided into two companies with Motorola Solutions catering to the enterprise segment and next, the Google had obtained them very soon. In 2014, the Motorola Mobility was sold to Lenovo.
The Motorola One Power smartphone was released in August, this year. In this short period of launching, Motorola One Power smartphone, it becomes very popular to its user, because it has the Turbocharger, decent build quality, and good battery life. The Motorola had made its first Andriod tablet in 2011 and its first Android smartphone in 2009. Here we mentioned the Motorola One Power smartphone’s specifications, thus, it will be very easy for you to know the information of Motorola One Power.
SPECIFICATIONS OF Motorola One Power
- DISPLAY: The Motorola One Power mobile has decent build quality, it offers a 6.20 inches screen with Gorilla glass protection. This touchscreen type smartphone has 1080×2246 pixels resolution with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- PROCESSOR AND OPERATING SYSTEM: It has Snapdragon 636 processor that packed with 4GB RAM. The mobile is run on Android 8.0 operating system.
- STORAGE: The mobile comes with 64GB internal storage, and if you want to expand the storage then you will expand it via microSD card up to 256GB.
- BATTERY: The Motorola One Power offers good battery life. The smartphone has 5000 mAh battery and it supplied Turbocharger.
- CAMERA AND SENSORS: There is a front camera of 12-megapixel that placed in front of the smartphone for selfies, and it also sports dual rear camera of 16- megapixel and 5-megapixel.
- Sensor: The Motorola One Power smartphone has the Fingerprint sensor and Accelerometer sensor.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS AND NETWORK: The smartphone has connectivity options of GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Headphones, USB Type-C, and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi connection.
This is a dual-SIM smartphone, the SIM 1 is a Nano-SIM which support GSM,3G, 4G/LTE(supports 4G in India Band 40) network, and the SIM 2 is Nano-SIM and also similar as SIM 1, it also supports GSM, 4G/LTE(supports 4G in India Band 40) network. The SIM 2 does not support the 3G connection.
We hoped that this informations may help you to solve the queries of Motorola One Power mobile, and it will be very easy for you to choose your right mobile.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE