How To Organize Your iPhone Apps
An organized phone does not only look good but that also seems helpful for its user. Our daily essential if looks unorganized our work sometimes gets hampered, similarly a phone is also essential for our daily life, so, this is very important to make the phone fully organized based on our own requirements. Actually, sometimes organizing an iPhone’s or iPad‘s Home Screen feels unfriendly, that’s why many users can not make their iPhone or iPad organized. Apple’s iOS 14 update heard, will come to the end of the year or later, by which the Home Screen will look a bit batter than now. It is also heard from some sources, the iOS 14 update will come with an ”App Library” feature, which will automatically arrange apps by type with the folder-division.
Now, for the present time, if you want to make your iPhone organized you can use the following tricks, I think these all will help you to make your phone organized. Let’s start exploring the eight effective tricks.
A. ORGANIZE YOUR iPhone’s HOME SCREEN FIRST
1. On the Home Screen to rearrange app icons you just tap and hold an icon until all the icons start to jiggle, as an alternative of the way you can also tap and hold an app, and then a menu will appear there, tap on ‘Edit Home Screen’.
2. Next, you have to start dragging icons at the place on the Home screen where you want to put them.
3. Sometimes, if you drag an app to the right or left edge this will move to the previous or next screen. You will be required to hang for a second at that time since your iPhone switches the Home screen.
4. Through dragging an app you can create folders, hold that app on top of another for one second. In the time the apps are jiggling then you can rename folders, tap on them, and after that tap on the text, there if you want you can use emojis in folder labels.
5. Really dragging an app icon at a time around the is time taking, favorably there is a trick by which this process will be easy. You can select multiple icons at once, and put them all on a folder or screen. When these start jiggling, grab an app with one finger and next (during holding the app) tap a different one with your other finger. Thus using ways you can fill up multiple apps to make organized your iPhone.
NOTE: AFTER ORGANIZING, YOU MUST SWIPE UP FROM THE BUTTON (iPhone X or later) TO MAKE THE APPS STOP JIGGLING OR YOU CAN PRESS THE HOME BUTTON (iPhone 8 or SE2).
YOU CAN GO TO SETTINGS > GENERAL > RESET > RESET HOME SCREEN LAYOUT, IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO APPLE’S STOCK iOS ORGANIZATION AT ANY STAGE.
B. ON YOUR iPhone’s FIRST HOME SCREEN PUT THE IMPORTANT APPS
1. All the time when one unlocks the phone the first screen he/she sees is the Home screen that’s why if one makes the phone’s Home screen most useful by putting the most essential apps on the Home screen then that will be very quick and helpful for the user.
2. If you have these kinds of apps that you use most of the time, you can put the apps on your iPhone’s Home screen by using the above method (rearrange app icons/ [A, (1-3)].
3. The cleaner look is the important thing for you so you would not like to fill the Home screen fully with apps icons, then folder making is another option but from a folder opening an app is a little bit time taking so you can put some essentials apps in your iPhone’s second Home screen, additionally.
C. PUT FOLDERS IN THE DOCK
1. The Dock can be fruitful if you put the folder into it. Though that is not a great way of using space. Many users generally put apps (such as Mail, Safari, Messages, etc) on the Dock, but if you want you can make a folder to include more apps on Dock.
2. The process of transferring app icons is now known to you so you can do that very easily. A folder is able to display nine apps at a time so, now you can imagine how much a folder can increases Dock’s capability.
D. BY THE TYPE OF APPS YOU CAN ORGANIZE FOLDERS
1. The most appropriate tricks to organizing an iPhone are maintaining folders by the types of apps. For this, you required to watch all app icons that you have on your iPhone, and then you just put the apps in different types of groups first, mentally. For example Games, Music, Shopping, etc.
2. Mainly, in this process, you just have to put the similar types of apps in a folder to and labeled the as its category.
3. You can categorize them with many groups (if you have lots of different kinds of apps in your iPhone), and labeled the folder name as per the group such as, ‘Work’ folder, where you must put all your work based apps, ‘Travel’ folder, where you must put all your travel based apps, similarly, the ‘Food’ folder, where you can put the all food delivery apps have in your iPhone and the ‘Entertainment’ folder where you can put all the video apps, cinema based apps, etc.
E. YOU CAN ORGANIZE APPS ALPHABETICALLY
1. Alphabetical organization of apps can be a good way of organizing the iPhone. Just via resetting the Home screen that can be possible. For this you have to go to the ‘Settings’ then ‘General’ then ‘Reset’ option and finally ‘Reset Home Screen Layout’, there if you choose the alphabetical layout that will be shown the app icons as per your choice. After making this process done you will see the Stock apps come on the first Home screen that would listed as alphabetically.
2. There you can organize alphabetically with folder features because iOS not provide any kind of limitations on folders for apps. The facility of this feature is a app’s name is all to find out the app on an iPhone.
F. BASING ON THE COLOR OF APP ICONS YOU CAN ORGANIZE THEM
1. There are some apps that are close to us their icon’s colors are known to us. If you have these types of apps on your iPhone which are your favorites and most used then you can categorize them by the color.
2. In this part, you have to put the same colored apps icon in a similar place. Keep in mind that this option is for the apps you choose not to keep in folders.
3. That thing would be done by folder, you can use colored emojis based on apps to clarify apps in the folder.
G. YOU CAN ORGANIZE APPS BASING ON THE ACTION
1. Basing on the app’s action you can organize them efficiently, for example, ‘Play‘, ‘Chat‘, etc.
2. For some labels ( such as ‘Photography‘) substitute, you can add emojis, because the names are big or you can make the labels in short form.
H. AS AN ALTERNATIVE OF APP ICONS YOU CAN USE SPOTLIGHT
The Spotlight search engine is a feature where you can find any app very fast by typing the first few letters of the name of an app.
1. For this firstly you have to pull down the Home screen to expose the search bar. Then you can start typing and there you have to tap the app when that appeared there as a result of your search. Furthermore, if you want you can search for data inside apps, that might appears in front of your eyes, for example, Google Drive documents.
2. There you can also search for categories of apps, peoples, music, games, setting panels, news stories, history, Safari bookmarks, podcasts, etc and more.
3. By typing, you can also search for App Store, Maps, web, Siri. Then scroll to the bottom of the list and choose your required option from some options there.