Best Eight Power Bank For Your MacBook | Laptop | Mobile
A Power Bank would be the lifeline for a MacBook, laptop, tablet, or smartphone users, especially when they doing the most important work on their devices and the battery has been died before completing the important task. I think you realize that matter, in that situation a good power bank quite helpful for you to complete any important work.
To manage this awkward situation, users have to go with a perfect power bank may it usable for tablets, smartphones, laptops, or all devices. If you use MacBook and facing the same problem during working time, here is the list of best power bank (including pros and cons) for laptop, mobile, and MacBook only for you. I think you may find your’s from the below list very easily.
List Of 8 Power Bank For Your MacBook
A. BatPower 210 Wh USB-C Power Bank
The BatPower PDE 2 supports five output ports 60W USB-C, 15W USB-A, and three 30W USB-A. Its battery juice capacity is not so tiny, actually, it presents almost double battery juice than the HyperJuice.
- CAPABLE TO POWERING MULTIPLE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY.
- INCLUDES 210Wh/56000mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- FOR SMARTPHONES IT SUPPORTS QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 3.0.
- THAN HyperJuice, IT COST LESS PER AMOUNT.
- PROVIDE MORE OUTPUT PORTS THAN HyperJuice.
- SUPPORTS MORE JUICE THAN ALLOWED BY AIRLINES.
- THAN HyperJuice OUTPUT PORT (100W), THE BatPower 210Wh USB-C Power Bank’S OUTPUT PORT IS LOW, MAXIMUM 60W.
B. Mophie Powerstation USB-C 3XL
It presents two output ports 12W USB-A, and 45W USB-C. The main focal point of ‘Mophie Powerstation USB-C 3XL‘ is, it is a high-capacity battery bank, can charge two devices at a time.
Its charging feature allows powering a device when the battery bank is being charged, at the same time, which reveals you can charge a device along with the Power-station. This device can not charge two MacBooks, it has only one 45W USB-C port.
- IT CAN CHARGE MacBook ALONGWITH A MOBILE DEVICE.
- OFFERS 26000mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- SUPPORTS PASS-THROUGH CHARGING.
- QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE OR SIMILAR FEATURE IS NOT INCLUDED IN IT.
- THIS IS COSTIER THAN SuperTank FOR A LITTLE LESS JUICE.
- ALLOW A MAXIMUM POWER OF 45W.
Read Also: 10 Cool Keyboard That Blows Your Mind
C. MAXOAK Laptop Power Bank K2
This power bank offers six output ports by which it is able to recharge multiple devices at a time, the output ports are, 3A DC, 2.5A DC, two 2.1A USB-A, and two 1A USB-A.
Largely, this device offers almost twice as battery juice as offered by other few devices in our list, without BatPower.
- IT IS BUDGET-FRIENDLY.
- SUPPORT 185Wh/ 50000mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- NO 60W/100W OUTPUT PORT.
- USB-C OUTPUT PORT NOT INCLUDED IN THIS.
- DOES NOT GET ANY FAST CHARGING OR QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 3.0.
D. HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery
A remarkable powerful battery pack is ‘HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery‘. Its features list includes much helpful stuff. It can boast itself by charging from empty to full in just one hour. It can power multiple devices at a time, maybe two MacBook Pro, at a time, that’s really amazing!
This device supports pass-through charging, allows you to charge HyperJuice along with the connected devices at the same time. Supports huge essential safety features, and it’s battery pack offer the maximum capacity of battery juice which allowed for air travel.
- IT CAN CHARGE iPad Pro,iPhone, AND MacBook.
- THIS IS SAFE FOR AIRLINES PER EASA/TSA, FEATURED LARGEST LI-ION BATTERY.
- HAS 100Wh/27000mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- INCLUDES QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE 3.0 FOR MOBILE DEVICES.
- SUPPORTS PASS-THROUGH CHARGING FOR CONNECTED DEVICE.
- SIMILAR DEVICE BatPower PDE 2, IS LOW COST THAN HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery.
E. SuperTank USB-C Portable charger
This charger’s digital display shows the actual amount of the juice left to charge, offers four ports 15W USB-A, 18W USB-A, 60W USB-Cand 100W USB-C. It presents a Low-Power Mode that allows charging wearable devices. Charge two devices laptops or tablets at the same time, and it has UPS Mode.
- SUPPORT AN LED DISPLAY AND LOW-POWER MODE.
- FILL 100Wh /27000mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- AT A TIME IT CAN CHARGE MULTIPLE DEVICES.
- ITS COST IS A LITTLE BIT LOW THAN SIMILAR DEVICE HYPERJUICE.
- IT IS A LITTLE EPIC THAN THE BatPower 210Wh USB-C Power Bank, AND HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery.
- PACKS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF JUICE ALLOWED ON AIRLINES.
F. Omnicharge Omni-20 (USB-C)
The Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is included in the ‘Omnicharge Omni-20’ for the wireless charging and USB-A ports. Its features are also very powerful, like ‘HyperJuice 130W USB-C Battery’. It has 100W DC, 60W USB-C, two 18W USB-A, and 100W wall socket.
This device lets you charge almost any mobile device even that which can not be charged using a USB cable.
- SUPPORTS AC WELL SOCKET AND WIRELESS CHARGING.
- INCLUDES 20000mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- IT IS CAPABLE TO POWERING OTHER DEVICES AT THE TIME OF CHARGING.
- OFFERS AN OLED SCREEN WHICH SHOWS CRUCIAL INFO.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT POWERING MacBook.
- CAPACITY IS NOT UP TO MARK.
- IT IS A BIT EXPENSIVE.
G. Anker PowerCore+20100 USB-C
This battery bank has three output ports 3A USB-C and two 2.4A USB-A ports and features two technology preferences VoltageBoost and PowerIQ which allow fast charging through its USB-C port, for almost every device.
- IT IS FAIRLY REASONABLE.
- COMES WITH 72.36Wh/20100 mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT 60W OR 100W OUTPUT.
- NOT GET QUALCOMM QUICK CHARGE.
H. BatteryBox -Portable Battery
The ‘BatteryBox -Portable Battery’ offers only one output port 2.1A USB-A. This has a high-power cable which works with SnapFits (a compatible charging clip which attaches to a laptop’s power jack and charges the laptop through BatteryBox).
The main interesting thing about ‘BatteryBox’ is its intelligence. Its artificial intelligence software called BatteryOS, that can manage the battery juice and learn your usage to improve the performance and life of BatteryBox, surprisingly.
- SUPPORTS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
- INCLUDES 60Wh/16500mAh OF BATTERY JUICE.
- NOT GET 60W OR 100W OR USB-C OUTPUT PORTS.
- SUPPORTS THE LOWEST BATTERY JUICE IN THIS LIST.
- ITS DESIGN IS BULKIER THAN MOST OTHER DEVICES.
- THIS IS NOT POCKET-FRIENDLY.
So the Power Bank for MacBook list ends here, I hope it helps you to choose the right one for you. To stay with us do subscribe and share with your friends.