Redmi Note 5 Overview Specifications Features
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is it a good deal??
Redmi Note 5 Overview
Xiaomi has launched the successor of Redmi Note 4. This is the first device from Xiaomi in 2K18. Note series is all known for excellent build, excellent hardware with an excellent price tag. That was the reason why Redmi Note 4 was the top-selling handset in India. Reedmi 5 launched with two variants 3 GB 32 GB & 4 GB 64 GB version. This year trend is 18:9 display. Now they came with Redmi note 5 let’s jump to the specs…
Redmi Note 5 Specifications:-
- Under the hood this time Xiaomi also provides old SD625.
- 5.99-inch FHD display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- 3GB/4GB RAM.
- 32 GB/ 64 GB ROM.
- 12 MP Rear Camera.
- 5 MP front Camera.
- Runs on Android 7.1.
- Massive 4000 mAh battery.
- FP scanner.
As you can see the only difference with Redmi note 4 is Screen. Has the same chipset with the same hardware. There are some things that we didn’t like.
Redmi Note 5 CONS:-
- Front Camera is just 5MP. 4GB variant costs 12k, so at this price, others are providing better cameras.
- Same old SD 625 chipset. Last year almost every phone of Xiaomi was powered by SD625. No major changes.
- No dual Cameras in back. Again other OEMs are providing Dual cameras in the back at 12k.
- Launched with Android 7.1. In 2018 others are giving Oreo out of the box.
- Screen to body ratio should have been better.
We have to wait and see what is waiting for us in future.. Let’s touch the future.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE