5 Best Apps For Remotely Control Your Computer Or Laptop
Are you searching for the best Android apps to remotely control your computer? no need to search more, they are here, you are in the right place. Here I have discussed five best Android apps to remote control your PC with their advantages and disadvantages, and the apps are totally free to install. You just take a look, the apps are in front of your eyes and choose yours.
List Of Best 5 Apps For Remotely Control Computers
A. VNC VIEWER
VNC Viewer made by the RealVNC makers who are also the innovators of VNC, provide you instant remote access of your computers or servers from anywhere using the mobile data. This remote control app is the best option as a free and open-source solution, but it is also true that this app is not open-sourced itself. You can easily connect it to computers running open-source VNC.
Though some relevant features are not included in this app but, it presents reliable, and secure cloud connections to VNC Connect or VNC compatible computers without any network configuration.
STRENGTHS OF ‘VNC VIEWER’
- To prevent unauthorized access, it supports multiple authentication schemes.
- Offers backup and sync connection details using the RealVNC’s cloud account.
- Mostly on all popular desktop operating systems, you can connect it, such as Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and Windows.
- Allow Bluetooth keyboards and mics for easy control on mobile devices.
- Support cloud-only. The free subscription of VNC Connect is for home users.
- This is connectable to computers using third-party VNC-computer software or open-source VNC, like as Apple Screen Sharing, TightVNC.
- Easily Blacklists the users failing authentication to prevent attacks and port scans.
- It can encrypt whole connections to prevent eavesdropping by malicious entities.
- Utilize online documentation, and there is no problem if it would through email and chat.
WEAKNESSES OF ‘VNC VIEWER’
- The costs for VNC Connect for business users are premium.
- This does not support file transfer features to/from free home subscription and using Android, Chrome-powered devices, and iOS.
- It is not connectable to mobile platforms.
B. SPLASHTOP 2
This secure remote control app is very easy to set up as a remote control connection using its Splashtop Streamer on the remote computer. It offers full access to multimedia files, games, applications, and more. Through it, you can access and stream music and media stores on your computer from mobile devices.
This is the best local network solution. It works only for the premium subscription but its notable features make it worthy of local connections.
STRENGTHS OF ‘Splashtop 2’
- Very strong encryption, includes audit trails, multi-level password, and logging.
- Connects to Windows and macOS platforms.
- Offers high definition video streaming and audio on the remote connections.
- To access your computer from another room it is free for use on the local network.
- Supports business features such as remote print, chat, multi-user access, and file transfer.
- Able to connects from various devices like Windows Phone, and Kindle Fire.
WEAKNESSES OF ‘Splashtop 2’
- Not connectable to Linux systems.
- The option of accessing your home computer from anywhere using the internet is not free.
If you searching for a Windows only solution then ‘Microsoft Remote Desktop’ is a very good option for you. It gets some basic features such as chat, voice call, shared clipboard but lacks advanced features offered by the others like file transfer.
It works like a charm to remote control a Windows PC, but basically, ‘Microsoft Remote Desktop‘ does not work for any other platforms. This is the best go-to tool. Through it, you can get work done on a Windows system remotely using the Android mobile device. The Microsoft Remote Desktop does not require any software installation on the remote system until that run Windows and you know how you configure Remote Desktop. As another option, if this not happened you can install Remote Desktop Assistant, which will do these all work for you.
STRENGTHS OF ‘MICROSOFT REMOTE DESKTOP’
- Provide rich multi-touch experience and support Windows gestures using RemoteFX.
- Using advanced bandwidth compression you can get high-quality audio and video support.
- Connect to Windows OS for desktops and servers only.
- Accessible to local storage of Android from the remote Windows applications.
- This is free (for everyone), but some features are only for enterprise users.
- Using Network-Layer Authentication, secure connection to the remote computer.
- Access to remote resources, such as printers using Remote Desktop Gateway.
WEAKNESSES OF ‘ MICROSOFT REMOTE DESKTOP’
- Its proprietary technology can not connect to Windows 10 Home.
- Without Windows, it is not connectable to other operating systems.
The most supportive features-getting tool, ‘TeamViewer‘ is the easiest remote control solution. It is all in one remotely control apps or you can say an all in one solution, that offers fast and secure access to computers and mobile devices. This comfortably supports a huge number of devices.
The ‘TeamViewer‘ allows you and your team to access any system remotely. It presents online support to customers and servers on different platforms or administers unattended computers.
STRENGTHS OF ‘TeamViewer’
- For making calls, meetings, and conferences it offers chat and VoIP features.
- Across any two remote devices, it can transfer files with speed up to 200 MB/s.
- This is free for personal uses but does not get various advanced features.
- Support controlled access via trusted devices as well as white and blacklists.
- Provide documents (including how-to tutorials), and online help videos.
- All most on every major desktop and mobile platform you can connect it. For example, Linux, Android, Windows Phone, iOS, BlackBerry OS, macOS, and Windows.
- This features a Single window console to manage devices, sessions, manage contacts, and more.
- Secure the remote connection with powerful 256-bit AES to encrypt sessions and 2048-bit RSA for key exchange along with optional two-factor authentication.
- It can record the remote sessions, like audio, video, VoIP, and screen as well.
- Offers screen sharing and supports complete control of remote devices.
- Here, the sheared clipboard allows you to copy and paste text, file, and images.
WEAKNESSES OF ‘TeamViewer’
- The proprietary software of it comes for business users for the premium price.
- It does not connect to a system running open-source VNC or third-party VNC software like UltraVNC, TightVNC.
You May Like: Best Email Clients Apps For Android Devices
Google Chrome’s remarkable browser extension ‘Chrome Remote Desktop‘ (act as remotely control apps) may be the best choice for those who love Google’s features. This is the only multi-platform tool that is freely available for commercial use. It is a very easy to use remote control solution and allows you to access a Linux desktop or PC Mac from any Android device very easily and securely.
On various operating systems, you can give remote assistance or access a remote computer over the Internet by the Google Chrome browser.
STRENGTHS OF ‘CHROME REMOTE DESKTOP’
- Provide a one-time authentication code to get access or share.
- Encrypted sessions using Chrome’s SSL features, including AES.
- For personal and commercial work it is free, and the installation is also.
- Connect to Linux, macOS, and Windows desktop.
- It offers functional copy-paste feature for Windows and also streams audio.
- Manage connection details at a single place or saved session.
- This support to set up screen sharing along with remote assistance.
WEAKNESSES OF ‘ CHROME REMOTE DESKTOP’
- Not able to file transfer for every platform.
- In the remote app, it can not access local storage or resources.
Hope you found your app to remotely control your pc here, don’t forget to like, to stay with us SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE with your friends.