Kingoroot App | Root And Unroot | Full Guide
Kingoroot App PC
Android phone users can easily get the Android system level access by rooting their Android phones. When you will root Android Phone, so many benefits you will get on your Andriod mobile, for example, your phone’s battery performance can increase, your phone can speed up, custom ROM and kernel can install on your mobile, unwanted system apps will be uninstalled and all hidden features will be unblocked by rooting your phone. So, if you want to get these benefits on your Android mobile you must root android phone.
There are so many apps are now available to root your android phone but don’t confuse here we suggest you the perfect root app that you can use for rooting your phone that is, the Kingo Root app because Kingo Root app will dose the perfect job for your phone without breaking Android OS. Here is the technique to root your phone using your Laptop or PC with the help of Kingo Root PC App, must follow this…
How To Root And Unroot Android Phone With Kingoroot App
- Firstly you needed to activate the USB debugging option on Android phone for Root/Unroot and after activating the USB debugging, download the Kingo Root PC app for the Windows and after downloading this, install the Kingo Root-Unroot software,
- After doing the above things, open the software containing the folder >right click on setup file and choose the Run as Administrator option.
- Then, if the User Account Control dialog box will appear there, to continue it, click on the Yes button and then the Setup Wizard will be started, click on Next button.
- Next, I accept the agreement will already be selected, then to continue it click on the Next button and Select Destination Location dialog box, which appear there and Click on the Next button.
- There, Select Start Menu Folder will appear, you must click on the Next button.
- Select Additional Task dialog box, on next screen and then you can select or unselect Desktop icon creation and click on Next button.
- After that, you will see Ready to Install box screen, then to start installation click on the Install button and after the installation finally, click on Finish button to successfully install Kingo Root.
FOLLOW THE ROOTING PROCESS,
ROOTING PROCESS Android PHONE WITH KINGOROOT APP PC:
You must have needed the Internet connection with your Windows-based PC to root and unroot your Android phone by using the Kingo Root.
When Internet activation will be done by you next, connect your Android Smartphone to PC by using USB cable [USB debugging must be enabled], when you will do the above things, Connect cable Kingo Root app will show you, Connecting….message.
The USB connection will show you the notification, then you open your Android phone and tick on Always allow from this Computer check box and click on OK button.
Then, your Android phone will be connected to the Kingo Root and it will show your Device Name, and if you have not rooted your phone yet, then one option will appear there ROOT. Click on the ROOT button.
To complete the process 100%, you will have to wait up to 10 munites, and after rooting the device, you will get the ROOT SUCCEED dialog box, that means the device successfully rooted.
HOW TO UNROOT ANDROID PHONE WITH KINGOROOT APP
When you will follow the above techniques and connect your device to PC the Rooted Android Device will show you 2 options, they are, REMOVE ROOT and ROOT AGAIN, if you want to REMOVE ROOT from your device then click on REMOVE ROOT option, then wait some time and your Android Device will be unrooted. Kingo Root app will show you REMOVE ROOT SUCCEED dialog box after unrooting, that means your Android device’s unrooting will get success.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE