Samsung Galaxy A8+ Is It Worth @33k ?
Samsung Galaxy A8+ is it Worth @33k
Samsung recently launched A8+ in India under 35k segment. Last year midrange devices were getting full view display so Samsung does it well by launching A8+. In this segment, two phones are fighting Honor V10 and One plus 5T. Now Samsung enters in this segment. This smartphone carries a bit of feature and style from S8. With a full view display, this phone looks gorgeous.
As of now, the price is almost 33k. It will be available from Amazon.in from 20 Jan. Let’s look at the specs.
Samsung Galaxy A8+ Specification:-
- This device is powered by Samsung Exynos 7885 Soc, where 2 Cores are clocked at 2.2 GHz and 6 cores are clocked at 1.6 GHz.
- This smartphone has 6 GB of RAM.
- It has 64GB of onboard storage.
- A8+ sports a large 6-inch Infinity display with a resolution of 1080×2220 pixel.
- 16 MP rear camera with 1.7 aperture.
- Dual front shooter 16+8 MP.
- IP68 water and Dustproof.
- 3500 mAh battery.
- Dedicated Micro Sd card slot.
- Runs on Android 7.1.1.
It’s a nice phone to have in this price bracket. Let’s see the features that excite us.
Samsung Galaxy A8+ Features:-
- Dual rear cameras with F1.9 aperture. With a bokeh mode these pairings superb. First in this segment to have Dual cameras in front.
- Rear Camera is 16MP with 1.7 F so the low light photography will be excellent.
- Has NFC.
- Like S8 this device has Bixby support.
- Full view display.
- Fast charging.
- IP68 water and dust proof.
- Face unlocking.
- FP scanner.
- Glass back.
If you look at the features then it’s a nice buy under 33k. But we found something that can be a deal breaker for you. Here are the points…
Samsung Galaxy A8+ Cons:-
- No dual rear cameras.
- Price is a bit high. (v10 is available under 30k)
- Full view display is not gorgeous as S8.
- Launched with Nougat.
In this price already 5T and V10 are racing to get the top spot and we have to wait to see the result after having Samsung in this list.
If you find this article helpful SUBSCRIBE & SHARE.