Samsung Galaxy M10 Specifications Price Availability
Samsung Galaxy M10
Samsung launched its Android smartphone in 2009, launch the first Android tablet back in 2010. In 1969, the Samsung company was known as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, in South Korea–headquartered Samsung Electronics. That time they were famous for their televisions, but now not only televisions, they also made Android devices and sold globally.
You May Like: A History Of Samsung’s Galaxy Note Series
In January 2019, the Samsung company launched Samsung Galaxy M10. Samsung Galaxy M10’s price and specifications are revealed here, note these…
A. PRICE, AND AVAILABILITY OF Samsung Galaxy M10 (IN INDIA)
The Samsung Galaxy M10’s price starts from Rs. 7990, in India. On Amazon.in the Samsung Galaxy M10 (Ocean Blue, 3+ 32GB) variant priced at Rs. 8990, and the Samsung Galaxy M10 (Ocean Blue, 2+ 16GB) variant priced at Rs. 7990.
B. FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF Samsung Galaxy M10
- DISPLAY: Samsung Galaxy M10 offers a 6.22–inch (15.8 cm) touchscreen bezel-less small notch display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1520 pixels with waterproof notch and have a 19:9 aspect ratio. The screen to body ratio calculated 81.68%, and Pixel Density is 270 PPI.
- PROCESSOR AND STORAGE OPTIONS: The phone is powered by 1.6GHz octa–core processor which made by Samsung Exynos 7870 and that packed with 3GB of RAM. The device has a 32GB internal storage option, and that option is expandable up to 512 GB through microSD card.
- CAMERA: The device has a 13–megapixel (f/1.9) primary camera and a 5–megapixel (f/2.2) secondary camera on the rear, and these supports rear flash. The camera app offers Face detection Digital zoom, Touch to focus, Auto Flash, and in shooting Modes you get HDR (High Dynamic Range mode), and continuous shooting. Its ultra–wide angle photography is good. In front, it has a 5–megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy M10 records video at 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps.
- BATTERY: The handset is powered by a 3400mAh non–removable Li–ion battery. The battery offers good battery life, it delivers up to 24 hours talk–time on 3G. The charger is not charging the battery fast, it takes more time to charge the phone.
- SENSORS: The Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, and Face unlock sensors are included in Samsung Galaxy M10. It does not support the Fingerprint sensor.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: The Samsung Galaxy M10 runs through Android 8.1 Oreo operating system.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: In Galaxy M10 you get Connectivity options like Wi–Fi (802.11 b/g/n), GPS, Bluetooth, Headphones (3.5mm), Mobile Hotspot, Micro–USB 2.0, USB charging, and FM. This is a Dual–SIM smartphone, that has active 4G SIM cards (both). These both SIMs supports 3G network and 4G network (support 4G for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- OTHERS (COLOR OPTIONS, WEIGHT, AND DIMENSION): The Samsung Galaxy M10 comes in two color option, Charcoal Black, and Ocean Blue. The phone weights 163gm. It’s dimension measured, height: 155.6mm, thickness: 7.7mm, and width: 75.6mm.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE