Samsung Galaxy S10E vs iPhone XR Preview | DESIGN | SPECS | PRICE
Samsung Galaxy S10E vs iPhone XR Preview
The Apple iPhone XR and Samsung Galaxy S10E’s deferences, their goods, and features are revealed here according to their price segment. Though the Samsung Galaxy S10E is not launched yet, we also gave a preview of Galaxy S10E. You just need to know what is best. So take a look at these and solve your queries.
Here Is Samsung Galaxy S10E vs iPhone XR Preview’s All Detail
Samsung Galaxy S10E vs Apple iPhone XR DISPLAY AND DESIGN
The iPhone XR have the 6.1–inches HD+ LCD display with a resolution of 828 x 1792 pixels, where the Galaxy S10E will come with a 5.8–inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display screen. The dimensions are expected to be similar in both handsets. You must see differences between Galaxy S10E and iPhone XR in Biometry feather, the Galaxy S10E will sport Side–mounted fingerprint reader, but the iPhone XR has the Facial recognition feature, the Apple modified its low–end model for 2018 with a TrueDepth camera set up at the front for the facial recognition system. The Samsung Galaxy S10E is expected to sport glass rear and metal sides, with a body that comes in black, white, green, blue and yellow colors options and may get non–curved flat compact version with thinner bezels, and color options of iPhone XR includes White, Black, Blue, Red, Coral, and Yellow colors.
Samsung Galaxy S10E vs Apple iPhone XR CAMERA
The Apple iPhone XR is capable to shoot in low light, the iPhone offers 12MP main camera and a 7MP front camera. The main camera of iPhone XR support Quad–LED dual–tone flash, and HDR in both photo and panorama, it records video at 2160p @24/30/60fps and 1080p @30/60/120/240fps and offers stereo sound record and HDR. Now, come to Galaxy S10E’s camera, the Samsung Galaxy S10e features dual cameras at the back, which includes dual OIS and wide–angle 12MP sensor with a dual aperture of f/1.5 and f/2.4 and dual pixel technology and the second sensor is the ultra–wide sensor with 16MP resolution and 123–degree view along with 0.5x optical zoom and up to 8x digital zoom. The front camera is 10MP has an f/1.9 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy S10E vs iPhone XR BATTERY LIFE
The Samsung Galaxy S10E will be packed with a 3100 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging feature, and similarly, the iPhone XR also supports fast charging feature, but it gets non–removable Li-lon 2942 mAh battery. Samsung’s phone would most likely have to drive much more screen pixels than the XR. The battery of S10E is slightly 3% larger than the iPhone XR. The Apple iPhone XR supports fast charging feature and at 15W it charges 50% in 30 min, and it able for Qi wireless charging. Up to 25h (on 3G) talk time and up to 65h in music play, you can expand in iPhone XR.
Samsung Galaxy S10E vs iPhone XR SPECS
The Samsung Galaxy S10E is expected to come with Exynos octa–core (8nm) processor with 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM. Samsung’s handset will be also run One UI based on Google’s Android 9 Pie operating system (Out of the box). The Galaxy S10E will come with good storage options like 128GB internal storage or 256GB internal storage and these also expandable through microSD card up to 512GB. On other hands, Apple iPhone XR powered by the Apple A12 Bionic (7nm) processor, it’s GPU is Apple GPU (4–core graphics), and CPU is Hexa–core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest). The iPhone runs iOS 12 (upgradable to iOS 12.1.3) operating system. This device has come with 3GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB or 256GB internal storage options.
PRICES DIFFERENCES BETWEEN Samsung Galaxy S10E AND iPhone XR
The Apple previously launch iPhones at a fairly decent $649 price point, they launched iPhone XR at $750 and if we see Galaxy S10E’s expected price this may about $ 749 (expected price). If you follow their features, there is no lack, their features closely same in both, both also have flat display design, so here, you can choose any one handset between Samsung Galaxy S10E or Apple iPhone XR, because both have same price segment.
DIFFERENCES AT A GLANCE BETWEEN Samsung Galaxy S10E AND iPhone XR
A. PRICE AND RELEASE STATUS
- Samsung Galaxy S10E expected to release on 8th March, and it will come with $749 price tag, and it is available for starting preorder from 21st February.
- The Apple iPhone XR is available to buy, it was released in October 2018 and it cost $750 (expected).
- Samsung Galaxy S10E will come with 5.8″ flat FHD+ Super AMOLED screen.
- The Apple iPhone XR sports 6.1″ HD+ (828×1792 pixels) LCD display.
- Samsung Galaxy S10E will be powered by 7nm Snapdragon 855/Exynos 9820 processor.
- The Apple iPhone XR have the 7nm Apple A12 processor.
D. STORAGE AND RAM
- Samsung Galaxy S10E will come with 6GB RAM / 128GB storage.
- The Apple iPhone XR offers 3GB RAM or 64GB or 128GB storage options.
- There will be a 3100 mAh battery in Samsung Galaxy S10E.
- The Apple iPhone XR came with a 2942 mAh battery.
- You will get Side-mounted fingerprint reader in Samsung Galaxy S10E.
- The Apple iPhone XR offered biometry option is Facial recognition.
- Samsung Galaxy S10E will offer 12MP main + 12MP telephoto, 8MP wide–angle front camera.
- The Apple iPhone XR has 12MP main camera and 7MP front camera.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE