Samsung Galaxy S9 Price Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S9
In 1969, the company was founded as Samsung Electric Industries, Suwon, South Korea-headquartered Samsung Electronics and now they famous for their every device, like televisions to a microchip. Recently, Samsung has developed smartphones running Tizen OS, as an alternative to its Android-based smartphones. The Samsung company introduced its first Android smartphone in 2009, and they launch their first Android tablet in 2010.
The Samsung launched its Samsung Galaxy S9 in March 2018. This 5.80-inch touchscreen display smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S9) easily offers you these options, which you may wish in a smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S9 has good battery life, vivid HDR Display, snappy all-around performance, excellent build quality with compact design, stereo speakers and good quality rear camera. If we say about its fingerprints, and intelligent Scan feels, then it is important to note that, the Samsung Galaxy S9 does not provide the best.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specifications, Price (in India) And Availability
Samsung Galaxy S9 PRICE IN INDIA AND AVAILABILITY
The Samsung Galaxy S9 price(in India) starts from Rs. 42,900(includes Rs. 15,000 cashback). You can also buy it from online, on Amazon.in the Samsung Galaxy S9(Midnight Black, 64GB, 4GB RAM) priced at Rs. 42,990; on Paytm mall the Samsung Galaxy S9(Coral Blue, 64GB, 4GB RAM) priced at Rs. 42,900(includes Rs. 15,000 cashback); and on Flipkart the Samsung Galaxy S9( Lilac Purple, 64GB, 4GB RAM) priced at Rs. 57,900.
FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF Samsung Galaxy S9
- DISPLAY: The Samsung Galaxy S9 sports a 5.80-inch 84.8 cm2 Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16M colors display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 568(pixels per inch) and it has 18:5:9 aspect ratio (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio). The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass. The phone comes with three color options, Lilac Purple, Coral Blue, and Midnight Black.
- DUAL-SIMs: The Samsung Galaxy S9 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts SIM 1, Nano-SIM and SIM 2, Nano-SIM. Those SIMs support both 2G/3G, 4G/LTE (4Gsupport for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- PROCESSOR, STORAGE AND SOFTWARE: The phone is powered by octa-core (4×2.7GHz + 4×1.7GHz) Samsung Exynos 9810 processor (10 nm) that comes with 4GB of RAM. Supported with Mali-G72 MP18 – EMEA GPU. The phone has 64GB of internal storage and you can expand the storage up to 512GB via a microSD card. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Operating system and it has Experience 9.0 Skin.
- CAMERA: The Samsung Galaxy S9 supports a 12-megapixel (1.4-micron) f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF rear camera that offers Phase detection autofocus and rear LED flash, and on another side, the phone also has an 8-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.22-micron) f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF front camera for selfies that also supports front autofocus but the front camera does not support front flash. Extra features Dual video call, Auto-HDR.
- SENSORS: The smartphone offers some sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Compass/ Magnetometer, Barometer, Face unlock, and Fingerprint sensor.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: In Samsung Galaxy S9, you will get GPS, Bluetooth (v 5.00), NFC, USB OTG, 3.5mm headphone, FM, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standard connection, in connectivity options.
- BATTERY AND OTHERS: The smartphone has a 3000mAh (11.55 Wh) non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S9 offers Quick Charge 2.0 and support wireless charging. The phone weighs 163.00 grams, and it measures 147.70 x 68.70 x 8.50 (height x width x thickness).
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE