Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Review Specifications Details
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Review
After the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, Samsung has confirmed the launch of Galaxy Tab S5e. The pre–order had started from the previous month, and from the 2nd quarter of 2019, it will available in the UK. The company’s last flagship tablet Galaxy Tab S4 had launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 57,900, and some sources said that the Galaxy Tab S5e may launch in India on May 15, this year (expected) with a price tag of Rs. 28,500 ( expected roughly 399.99 in $).
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has many upgraded features and some features also have not seen in Samsung’s last devices. The Galaxy Tab S5e’s great components are nice cameras, good battery backup, fairly storage and most importantly its good performance may make it Samsung’s another flagship device. According to some sources, it is known that this tablet will not allow voice calls. By the way, its full specifications and its hands–on review show its really good and bad portions, so you just need to quickly know its full specifications and its hands-on review, by following below.
THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S5E SPECIFICATIONS
- SCREEN AND BODY: The Tab supports a 10.5–inch Super AMOLED screen with16:10 aspect ratio and 1600 x 2560 pixel resolution. It has front glass and metal frame body with Gold, Black, and Silver color options. The dimension of Galaxy Tab S5e measured 245 x 160 x 5.5 mm.
- PROCESSOR AND MEMORY: The Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10nm), octa–core processor (2×2.0 GHz 360 Gold and 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) deposited as chipset with Adreno 615 GPU. The tablet offers 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage / 6GB of RAM + 128GB storage options, and up to 512GB you can expand storage option via a microSD card.
- REAR AND FRONT CAMERAS: The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e sports a 26mm 13 MP (f/2.0), 1/3.4-inch, AF rear camera. At the front, it has a 26mm 8 MP (f/2.0), 1/4.0–inch, fixed–focus front camera.
- VIDEO CAPTURING CAPACITY: At 2160p @30fps it records videos.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: The tablet runs through Android 9.0 Pie operating system, on top it has Samsung One UI.
- SPEAKERS: The device got 4 speakers, they situated on the bottom (2 speakers), and top (2 speakers). These sound by AKG. It features POGO charging and supports Cinematic sound with Dolby Atmos technology.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: For connectivity, the Galaxy Tab S5e has many options like Wi–Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB 3.1 Type–C, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, LTE, and Bluetooth 5.0. It accepts a Single Nano-SIM.
- BATTERY: The Tablet S5e powered by a 7,040mAh Li–Ion battery which supports Samsung’s quick charge feature.
You May Like: Samsung Galaxy A50 Review Specifications Details
THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S5E REVIEW
STUDY OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S5E (DESIGN AND DISPLAY):
The 10.5–inch Super AMOLED display panel of Galaxy Tab S5e delivered 1600 x 2560 pixel resolution, similar to previous Galaxy Tab S4. This AMOLED display panel of Tab S5e probably one of the biggest and highest quality AMOLED panel on a portable device. The company upgraded its Tab S5e by making it’s thinner bezels around the display, and lighter weights of 400 grams. It only 5.5 mm thin and these new upgradations made the Galaxy Tab S5e really different from Tab S4.
STUDY OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S5E (SOFTWARE):
The device offers modern Android 9 Pie experience with Samsun’s new One UI on top which is a piece of good news for its buyers.
STUDY OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S5E (SPEAKERS):
The Galaxy Tab S5e’s most great thing is it’s fantastic four AKG-tuned setup speaker with Dolby Atmos. It supports a Type–C port, fast charging, and a 3.5mm jack. When you charging and using wired headphones at the same time you will need a dongle.
STUDY OF SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB S5E (PROCESSOR AND STORAGE):
The Snapdragon 670 chipset packed with either 4 GB of RAM /64 GB inbuilt storage or 6GB of RAM /128GB inbuilt storage to make the new Samsun Galaxy Tab S5e as a powerful and well-built tablet.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE