Must Know 6 Video Sharing Sites For Extra Earning
If you are a video lover or video creator then you should know some sites where you can see wonderful videos or upload your videos very easily, and the most exciting thing is some video sharing sites provide reword finance supports to the video makers. In this article, you will get knowledge about these types of videos sharing sites, here I stated the best six video sharing sites, hopefully, these will help you.
Let’s Start With The List Of 6 Video Sharing Sites
The ‘Vimeo‘ is a great site where you can share your videos. This site lets you upload HD videos and for the ‘Basic Free Plan‘ users, it provides a maximum upload limit of 500 MB/ week. It might be an alternative to YouTube according to facilities.
The premium content creators can get 90% of the revenues through their own videos from ‘Vimeo‘. Its viewers mostly love one thing of it and that is, ‘Vimeo‘ doesn’t support advertisements at the beginning or in-between the videos. Vimeo offers the best quality of videos to its viewers and supports uploading in multiple file formats.
Now time to know its week points, and that is most of the video content creators are seen in ‘Vimeo Pro‘ which means who have the Basic Free Plan are able to see the popular videos.
The well-known and largest social media platform ‘Facebook‘ is upgraded with lots of features and Facebook Creator Studio is one of them where people can publish and moderate original video content along with managing subscriptions. It allows creators and brands to earn revenue by taking ad breaks into live videos and mid-roll ads between videos. Facebook provides the ability to Creators and brands earn revenue by taking a 55% cut on videos and keeps the remaining 45% for itself.
This supports 360-degree videos. It has a host of options for creators. Video producers can track the performance of their videos, create stories for their Facebook pages, cross-post content to associated Instagram and twitter accounts with the help of Creator Studio page, and dedicated apps. Producers needed at least 10,000 followers with at least 30,000 total views (of al least one minute each), acceptably monetize their videos.
You can count YouTube as the best and famous video-sharing app. We all more or less attached to YouTube, we watch videos from it as per our interests, and creators entertain us all most every day. Thus‘YouTube‘ becomes works as a joiner between the creativity of creators and visitors. If you are a creator on YouTube then YouTube will be more inspiring to you because this can help you earn some income.
At the beginning of 2018, according to YouTube’s rule, to earn via pre-roll and mid-roll ads which are facilities through AdSense by YouTube, the creators required at least 1,000 subscribers, a minimum of 4,000 hours viewership in total from the past one year. Along with this, creators with at least 50,000 subscribers can now offer exclusive content and other merchandise in exchange for a monthly subscription fee of $4.99 from the viewers.
Additionally, the channels which have a minimum of 10,000 subscribers can sell their official merch by their merchandise shelf (a row that features officially-backed products available below videos). If you are a creator, you can view many statuses like as total subscribers, total viewership, view comments on videos, or analyze data like traffic source, the age of viewers, their gender, the device used, and get timewise overview of user activity related to the videos, just only by visiting the YouTube Studio dashboard or using dedicated apps.
The most interesting different part of YouTube is its ‘YouTube creators program‘. There are various types of YouTube creators participate in workshops. Not only that, but this also supports ‘YouTube Space‘ studios, appreciates the best YouTube Celebrities through some activities, for example, YouTube FanFest, whatnot, YouTube Rewind, etc.
YouTube allows 8K videos and HDR content to upload without any restrictions of video formats, you can upload in any popular video formats. You are capable of using the YouTube desktop site or apps to upload videos, add Instagram style stories, or start new videos.
Twitch is a different type of video-sharing site. It is a video game streaming service. The game lovers can stream their gaming videos on the web via the ‘Twitch‘. In this site, users can stream their games with a maximum bitrate of 3500, and it has more than 11,000 partnered content creators.
The premium account, Twitch Turbo lets users see all of the streaming videos without any add. If you do not want to stay only as a Twitch. Tv content creator wants to level up by making yourself as a Partner you require some activities, like as 100,000+ subscribers and an average of 15,000+ views on each of the videos.
IGTV by Instagram
You can use IGTV only on your smartphone, this site is amalgamate with Instagram. If you not using ‘Instagram‘ then there is also no problem you can use IGTV directly using its standalone app.
Here you are capable of shearing short-form video content in vertical (portrait) format, now this mobile-first platform makers are thinking to bring users closer to creators and business. To catch up on the latest content from your favorite creators or upload content (which can be as long as 10 minutes) you can use IGTV by Instagram.
The last but not the list, another great popular video sharing site ‘TikTok‘ is a rapidly growing video site. We can easily say today lip-syncing videos are most popular may be for TikTok. TikTok allows its users to make short videos in any segment such as comedy, DIY, sports, gaming, and more.
It has a huge number of free music and sounds at the disposal if you want to make more interesting videos you can use its filters, AR object, real-time effects, and more. The main thing is creators continuously produce fantastic videos and that’s why viewers do not get bored.
Read Also: 9 Online Sites To Make Your Own Comic
Some Aditional Informations
(Video Sharing Sites)
- You can download ‘Vimeo‘ on Android/ iOS devices.
- Its upload limits: for basic free plan weekly upload limit of 500MB, 5 GB for Vimeo Plus, and unlimited uploading with a 25GB limit per file for Vimeo Pro.
- Supportive video formats: MPEG4, MP4, AVI, MPEGPS, WebM, 3GPP, MOV, WMV, FLV.
- Premium plans and pricing: Vimeo Plus costs $84/ yr, Vimeo Pro costs $240/ yr, Vimeo Business costs $600/ yr, Vimeo Premium costs $900/ yr.
- Revenue sharing: Video on demand [so, take home 90% of the revenue].
B. Facebook Watch
- Supportive video platforms are 3G2, 3GP, 3GPP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DIVX, DV, F4V, FLV, GIF, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MTS, MPEG4, NSV, OGV, QT, TOD, WMV, VOB, OGM, TS.
- Upload limits: Maximum 240 minutes or 10GB.
- Premium plans and pricing: none.
- Revenue sharing: Creators get 55% of the ad-generated revenue.
- You can download ‘YouTube’ on both devices iOS, and Android.
- You can download ‘YouTube Studio’ on both devices iOS, and Android.
- Upload limits: Without verifying account this lets you upload 20GB /15 minutes video, and after verifying it let you upload 128 GB/ 12 hours video.
- Supportive video platforms are MOV, MPEG2, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEGPS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, DNxHR, ProRes, CineForm, HEVC (h265).
- Premium plans and pricing: Its prices depend on the region.
- Revenue sharing: Creators get 55% of the ad-generated revenue, ads served through Google Adsense.
- You can download ‘Twitch’ on Andriod /iOS devices.
- Maximum upload limits 3500 bits/s.
- Supports on MP4, MOV, AVI, and FLV file formats, AAC audio, h264 codec, up to 10 Mbps bitrate, and up to 108p /60FPS.
- Premium plans and pricing: For Twitch Turbo cost $ 8.99/ month.
- Revenue sharing: Twitch Partner program available, specifics not publicized.
E. IGTV by Instagram
- You can download ‘IGTV by Instagram’ on Andriod /iOS devices.
- Supportive video formats are MP4.
- Premium plans none.
- Upload limits: For everyone limitation is 10 minutes (650MB), certain renowned creators get up to 60 minutes (3.6GB).
- Revenue sharing: No sharing.
- You can download ‘TikTok’ on both devices iOS, and Android.
- Upload limits: Maximum Video length 15 seconds, up to 60 seconds for combined story videos. Size limitations are, up to 287.6 MB on iOS and 72 MB on Android.
- Revenue Sharing: Nil (creators can earn money through sponsorship opportunities).
I hope you get some information about Video Sharing Sitesideo sharing sites around the internet, to stay with us do SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE with your friends.