‘Water Running’ Notification | iOS 14 New Features
Apple’s iOS 14 has come with some amazing smart new features, and Sound Recognization is one great feature of them. With the new Sound Recognization features in ios 14, it’s users can get sounds of some fundamental things very easily, for example, car horns, doorbells, cats, dogs, alarm, some household appliances sounds, someone’s shouting sound, and running water sound. This feature is very helpful, it let you take attentiveness to some important sounds. Sometimes you may be staying too far to hear any important sound of something, but I think the phone always stays close to you, the phone finds out the sound and inform you about the sound and that’s why Apple’s this feature really very beneficial.
To acquire this feature in your iOS 14 device you have to turn on the Sound Recogmnization feature, hear’s this for you to let you know how you can do it.
Before turning on the procedure you have to know some important factors of this matter. Firstly, without downloading the iOS 14 Developer Beta, the Sound Recognization feature would not work. So if that is not already downloaded on your iPhone, you must download the iOS 14 Beta build on your iPhone.
Read Also: The New App library On iPhone (iOS 14)
THE LIST OF THE iOS 14 SOUND RECOGNIZATION SUPPORTIVE DEVICES
- iPhone 11 /11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS / XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
- iPhone 7/ 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus
- iPhone SE/ SE 2020
- iPod touch (7th gen).
If you want to install iOS 14 free on your iPhone or iPad, you just do the following steps
- On your Apple device (iPhone), download the iOS 14 Beta configuration profile.
- Next, save the file and open that.
- Then, in the settings go to the new ‘Profile Download’ menu, or you can go to ‘Settings’, then ‘General’, and finally the ‘Profile’ option.
- There, select the iOS 14 beta profile.
- Thereafter, click on ‘Install’, and ‘Enter your passcode’ and click on ‘Install’ again.
- Click on Restart after doing the above all.
- Again, you have to go to ‘Settings’, then ‘General’ and ‘Software Update’. Then, tap on ‘Download and Install’ to start installing the iOS 14 beta update.
On iOS 14 HOW YOU CAN TURN ON “WATER RUNNING” NOTIFICATIONS?
Through the ‘Settings’ option, you can turn on the Water Running option.
- GO TO ‘SETTINGS’ ON YOUR iPhone AND NEXT, ‘ACCESSIBILITY’.
- THEN, YOU SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON ‘SOUND RECOGNITION’.
- AFTER THAT, TO ENABLE THE SOUND RECOGNITION FEATURE, CLICK ON THE ‘TOGGLE BUTTON’.
- IN THE LAST STEP, TAP ON THE ‘SOUND’ OPTION WHICH WILL APPEARS THERE.
- FINALLY, YOU CAN SELECT ON THE NEXT SCREEN WHAT TYPES OF SOUNDS YOU WAND YOUR iPhone WILL ABLE TO RECOGNIZE FOR YOU, FOR EXAMPLE, HERE YOU HAVE TO TOGGLE THE BUTTON OF ‘WATER RUNNING’.
When you will do the above things you will start getting notifications for different sounds in some time. This also occurs sometimes, which gets confused many times with the other sound of water and displayed that sounds as, water running notification. Keep in mind, the process will run through the device’s own capability, you would not require an internet connection all the time to manage this process.