How To Speed Up Windows 10 Free | Quick Tips | 5 Easy Ways
Windows 10 Speed Up
The very well organized efficient fast operating system is the Microsoft Windows 10. Its default settings working very well, but if you want to speed up windows 10 to get more improved performance then it is also possible. We are talking about windows 10 speed up methods you can choose them to get a better Windows 10 computer.
The Windows 10 Speed Up Methods Are:
Adjust Windows Power Settings ( Windows 10 Speed Up Method 1 )
- To increase the computer’s performance you can adjust the power plan by using Windows. Here are the methods to view and adjust the power plan in Windows.
- At first, Open the Windows Control Panel, then Find and Click the Power Options
- Select the High-Performance power plan, in the Power Options Window and after doing this close the window.
[NOTE, You do not adjust the power plan if you have a laptop computer and are using the battery instead of the power adapter. If you adjust the power plan to allow for higher performance in Windows then the battery can be drained much faster.]
Stop/Remove TSRs And Disable Startup Programs ( Windows 10 Speed Up Method 2 )
- The programs and processes which are runs in the background, called TSRs. This program can make your computer very slow to run, so you must turn off the program, follow the steps to remove a TSR in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Press and hold Ctrl+Alt+DEL, and then click the Task Manager option.
- Another option is press and hold Ctrl+Shift+Esc and directly open the Task Manager.
- Then click on the Processes Tab and select the program you want to end, and finally click the End Task button.
- Now go to the startup tab and select the program and disable.
Turn Off Shadowing And Visual Effects ( Windows 10 Speed Up Method 3 )
- This feature is working for giving a nice look on your computer Windows and it works on the windows, text, icons, and other areas, though it gives a nice look, it is a big reason for a slower Windows. So, if you want to turn off this follow the procedure which mentioned under:
- Firstly, go to the Search Windows text box or and next to the Start button on the taskbar and type sysdm.cpl or go to Run and type sysdm.cpl and then press the Enter button.
- Click the Advanced tab in the System Properties Window, click the Settings button in the Performance section.
- Finally, select the Adjust for best performance option, then click the OK button, in the Performance Options window.
[Tip, Cheak the box for the Show thumbnails instead of icons options, in the Custom option, being selected instead of the Adjust for best performance option, and press OK, if you have picture files and like to see a thumbnail of that picture as the icon for the file.]
Clean The Windows Registry ( Windows 10 Speed Up Method 4 )
- Lots of information your Windows registry stores they are about software, files, the operating system which is another large reason to run a computer slower if you want a way to clean them you can use the recommended registry cleaners,
- EasyCleaner: This is a basic, powerful registry cleaner.
- CCleaner: It includes several additional tools to speed up a computer and it is capable to fix any registry issues.
- Glary Utilities: This includes several additional tools to free up hard drive space and improve computer performance and it is also a powerful registry cleaner.
Run Windows System Maintenance ( Windows 10 Speed Up Method 5 )
- Windows 10 can help to find and fix issues in the operating system because of its built-in maintenance and it can identify and run processes which can helpful for an improved computer performance, the steps are described below to access and use the Windows System Maintenance utility:
- Go to the Search Windows text box, next to the Start button on the taskbar and then type system maintenance and press Enter button. Or go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Security and Maintenance.
- Click the Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter link towards the bottom of the window in the Security and Maintenace window, It will show all compatibility issue programs now select program and click on next.
- Next, click the Start Maintenace in the Security and Maintenance section. After that, it will scan and resolve the maintenance issues.
SUBSCRIBE US AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS......