Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Review And Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Review
The Xiaomi had released its latest Xiaomi Mi 9 Xplorer in China on February 2019, this handset is basically the advanced version of Xiaomi Mi 9. The Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer priced at CNY 5999 (in Rs. 63,000) at the time of China launch. The company did not declare any launch date for India launch but expected very soon it will come in India. Already we had said it is the advanced version of Xiaomi Mi 9, so there is no doubt that Xiaomi Mi 9 Xplorer presents many advanced features which are not seen before by Xiaomi’s users.
Firstly its transparent back design gives it a fresh and noticeable look which not seen before in Xiaomi’s regular Mi 9 handset, next Mi 9 Explorer get the special camera with a 7P lens, and f/1.47 aperture. The meaning of 7P is the lens will deliver 7 optical elements. Mainly, high-end cameras have 5P or 6P lenses, but here Xiaomi is one step advance. The chip setup, screen, other camera elements, connectivity, and battery capacity are same a Xiaomi Mi 9, but the Storage and RAM’s abilities are increased by Xiaomi.
Now you may be animated to know the Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer’s full review and specifications, just only follow below and solve your queries about Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Review & Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Specifications
- SCREEN: The Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer sports 6.39-inch Super AMOLED HDR 10 and DCI-P3 passive display with 2,340 x 1,080px resolution and 18.7:9 (402 PPI) aspect ratio.
- BODY: The Mi 9 Explorer got the aluminum frame back that looks Gorilla Glass 5 transparent-like back and its front protected by the Gorilla Glass 6.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: The handset runs through Android 9 Pie (MIUI 10) operating system.
- PROCESSOR: The Mi 9 Explorer driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, Adreno 640 GPU, and octa-core CPU (4x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4x 1.7 GHz Kryo 485 Silver).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE: The device does not support microSD slot, it has 12GB of RAM and 256GB storage.
- BATTERY: The Mi 9 Explorer powered by 3,300mAh Li-Po(sealed) battery that offers 27W wired (Charge Turbo) and 20W wireless fast charging features.
- CAMERAS (TRIPLE REAR CAMERAS AND FRONT CAMERA): It delivers triple rear camera setup, (A) Wide – 48MP f/1.47 with PDAF and laser supports. (B) Telephoto -12MP f/ 2.2 aperture with 2x zoom.(C) The last is an Ultra-wide 16MP camera (f/2.2 aperture). The selfie camera is 20MP with f/2.0 aperture.
- RECORDING CAPACITY (REAR AND FRONT): The front camera and the rear camera records videos at 1080p /30fps, and 2160p @60/30fps, respectively.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: For connectivity, it has many options which are Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band GPS, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C, Dual-SIM, LTE-A, 4-Band carrier aggregation, and Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/ 150Mbps).
- FINGERPRINT SCANNER AND SPEAKER: The Mi 9 Explorer has Under-display fingerprint scanner and offers the single down-firing speaker.
You May Like Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Review & Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Analysis Review
- Display And Design: The Mi 9 Explorer has 6.39-inch Super AMOLED HDR 10 and DCI-P3 passive display with 2,340 x 1,080px resolution and 18.7:9 (402 PPI) aspect ratio, mostly these are matched with Xiaomi Mi 9’s display. The frame of Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer is the aluminum frame and it’s back is Gorilla Glass 5 transparent-like back, which looks like it shows some underneath elements of Mi 9 Explore, but these are not true, only the back made like as an internal redesign. The handset looks very unique, smart, and stylish. Alita Battle Angel inspired the Xiaomi to make this type of transparent-like back design.
- Triple-rear Cameras: On the rear of the Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer a Wide – 48MP f/1.47 camera (with PDAF and laser supports), a Telephoto -12MP camera (f/ 2.2 aperture) with 2x zoom, and an Ultra-wide 16MP camera (with f/2.2 aperture) are placed. Previously we already said that almost every high-end cameras have 5P or 6P lenses, but here Xiaomi is one step advance, it offers 7P lens (means 7 optical elements), and f/1.47 aperture in Mi 9 Explorer.
- Front Camera And Camera’s Special Features: The Sony IMX586 sensor used in a 48MP camera that is a common thing between Mi 9 and Mi 9 Explorer. Hopefully, the night-mode photography will be a better deal for you with Mi 9 Explorer’s 48MP camera. The 20MP (with f/2.0 aperture) front camera will also produce your perfect selfies.
- Battery And Fingerprint Scanner: Another similar thing which we noticed between Xiaomi Mi 9 and Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer is the 3,300mAh Li-Po (sealed) battery. The Mi 9 Explorer get the Under-display fingerprint scanner, this device really looks very different from other Xiomi’s handsets. It’s the faux-transparent glass back not only looked cool but this is very interesting also.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE