Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Review & Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Review
In February 2019, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G had launched, not in India but expected it will also launch in the Indian market very soon. The Xiaomi already have the 5G collaborations with Sunrise, Telefonica, TIM, Three, Orange and more. ‘The 5G connectivity is not about faster graphics, it will bring completely new experiences to Xiaomi users‘ said by President of the chip company, Christiano Amon. The device got many new elements for the 5G up-gradation, for example, it has the latest Snapdragon 855 chipset paired with Snapdragon X50 modem, and pure new GPU and new CPU setup.
The handset looks smart, stylish, eye-shooting and cool also. The 6.39-inch Super AMOLED brighten and the clear display screen is big enough for doing your works, watching videos and images. In India, the expected price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G will most probably go around of Rs. 34,999 (approx $777.76), this is the expected price of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G so it may defer at the time of launch, the actual price (Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G) for India launch has not declared yet by the company.
You May Like: Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Review & Specifications
We gave you the specifications and hands-on review of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G smartphone, must take a look at below, these may help you to know about the handset:
Specifications & Review
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Specifications
- SCREEN: The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G show you the 6.39-inch Super AMOLED HDR supporting display in 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 1,080 x 2,340 pixel (403 PPI) resolution.
- BODY: The body of this handset made by 7000-series aluminum and type of the back is ceramic back.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: The Android 9.0 Pie (MIUI) Operating System assist the Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 3 5G.
- PROCESSOR: The device powered by Snapdragon 855 chipset, Adreno 640 GPU, and octa-core processor (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 486).
- STORAGE AND MEMORY: The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G offers 6GB of RAM (LPDDR4X) and 64 GB/ 128GB of storage (UFS 2.1).
- BATTERY: The 3,200mAh battery supply power to this Redmi’s device and it carry some wonderful elements like 18W QuickCharge 4.0+ and 10W wireless charging (charger included in box).
- CAMERA (MAIN AND SELFIE): The Mi Mix 3 5G sports 12MP (f/1.8) + 12MP (f/2.4) main cameras which support 2x telephoto, 4-axis OIS, and Dual Pixel AF. The front cameras are 24MP + 2MP (depth sensor) and it supports LED flash.
- VIDEO RECORDING: The rear cameras record videos at 60fps in 4K quality (1080p at 40fps and 960fps).
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: The connectivity options of Mi Mix 3 5G are, Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX HD, Wi-Fi ac, 5G, LTE-A, dual-band GPS/ Galileo, and also single-band GLONASS/ Beidou.
- FINGERPRINT SCANNER: For security, the handset holds fingerprint reader on its back.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Review
- We had taken the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G’s Sapphire Blue colored variant for the hand-on judgment. The variant truly looks very cool and attractive. It’s Gorilla Glass front, metal frame, and its pretty looking slider with a ceramic back give it a smart nice look. The 6.39-inch Super AMOLED HDR supporting display screen of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G is exactly same as Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer’s display screen. On other hands, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G’s 6.39-inch display is quite big then the Xiaomi’s another device Xiaomi Mi 9 SE (5.97-inch screen). The display of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G is not only big enough, but it also shows you it’s clear, and brighter screen, which protected by the Gorilla Glass.
- At the front of this smartphone, the 24MP + 2MP (depth sensor) selfie shooters situated (supports LED flash) and at the back, you must get its 12MP (f/1.8) + 12MP (f/2.4) rear mounted main cameras (support 2x telephoto, 4-axis OIS, Dual Pixel AF). In slider mechanism or in its settings the company does not make any changes.
- The latest Snapdragon 855 chipset paired with Snapdragon X50 modem and these included in the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G as hardware setup and the Xiaomi also combined the new GPU and new CPU setup in this. The Shappire Blue and Onyx Black variant came with the 6GB of RAM (LPDDR4X) and 64 GB of storage (UFS 2.1).
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE