Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 FULL SPECIFICATIONS And PRICE
Redmi Note 7
The Xiaomi had launched the Redmi Note 7 officially in India on March 5, 2019. This device came with MIUI custom UI. This smartphone includes many features including good battery life, premium design, smooth app, and UI performance, and it can produce good images in good light. You don’t need to pay much to get this phone, these all features are available in a pocket cost, so if want to buy Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 7, you can buy it easily. But before buy this Xiaomi’s handset, you need to know its full specifications and price (in India), and these are here, must follow these before buying.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 FULL SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- DISPLAY: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 offers a 6.3–inch (16 cm) IPS LCD shart and bright display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 409 PPI pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v5.
- DESIGN: The handset has the bezel–less display with the waterproof and splash-proof notch. It’s the screen to body ratio measured 81.21 percent. This device is available in three color options Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, and Onyx Black, and the smartphone is 8.1 mm thicker, 75.2 mm wider and its weight is 185 grams.
- CAMERA: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 sports dual primary camera set up at the rear of 12MP with an f/2.2 lens and 5MP lenses with a physical aperture of f/1.8. The camera settings include Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Phase Detection autofocus, Touch to focus, Exposure compensation, and ISO control. It records video at 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps, 1280 x 720 @ 30 fps. In low–light, the camera can not produce good images, these are average in image quality. This device also has a 13 MP Front camera, where you can take selfies with these features like face recognition, HDR, AI scene detection to recognize up to 12 scenes, and AI Beautify (4.0).
- BATTERY AND MULTIMEDIA: It is powered by a 4000 mAh Li–Polymer non–replaceable battery with quick charging support v4.0, and the standby time of the phone is up to 251 hours (2G). This phone provides Loudspeakers and 3.5 mm Audio Jack in the multimedia section.
- STORAGE OPTION AND HARDWARE: The phone came in two storage variants, 32 GB internal memory with 3 GB RAM (user available storage is up to 21.5 GB), and the other variant is 64 GB internal storage variant with 4 GB RAM. The storage options are expandable up to 256 GB. This smartphone is powered by Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kyro 260) processor, and it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8956 chipset. The Graphics are Adreno 512, and architecture is 64 bit.
- SOFTWARE: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system.
- SENSORS: The Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Compass are included in Redmi Note 7, and the most important sensor the Fingerprint sensor is also placed in this handset at the rear position.
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: This smartphone presents so many network connectivity options like as Wi–Fi (802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz) with Mobile Hotspot, and Wi-Fi Direct support, Bluetooth v5.0, USB- Type C (does not supports micro–USB), USB charging, Mass storage device in USB connectivity, A–GPS, and Glonass.
It is a Dual–SIM smartphone, the SIM 1 is a Nano SIM, and the SIM 2 is Nano (Hybrid) SIM, these support Volte, and 2G, 3G, and 4G networks (supports 4G in Indian bands).
PRICE IN INDIA IS HERE
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 came in India with starting price of Rs. 9,999 (for 3GB RAM and 32 GB storage). It’s another storage variant came with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage option which priced at Rs. 11,999. It is now available for buy, you can buy it through offline and online from Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and Flipkart.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE
You May Like: Redmi Note 7 Pro With 48MP Camera At Rs. 13,999