YouTube VR Arrives In Oculus Go

YouTube VR With Oculus Go

Finally, Oculus Go owner get the most waited good news. The biggest one thing in the world now happened, Oculus Go owner now able to enjoy the rich VR-ready YouTube library. On Oculus Go the media content are much notable and also famous than the gaming aspect of this device, and it is known that 70% of the time users spend with the headset is watching videos with the other 30% being for gaming, according to Oculus.

Read Also: Repeat Automatically Your Favorite YouTube Videos

YouTube VR With Oculus Go

 

The YouTube VR was the long time coming standalone app for Facebook’s Oculus Go budget VR headset. Previously, there are a large number of video streaming app resource to the VR which launched on the Oculus platform and most of them are 2D content that adopted by VR, for example, Netflix and Hulu including Facebook’s own Oculus TV.


SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE


 

You may also like...

Share